Really really bad pain in left side now :(

PeanutButter

Reaction score
Well I think I'm out this month.... can't even lie down without crying from the pain. It's on and off now, tried to sleep but I can't, sat with a hot water bottle, it's eased it a little. Google mostly says cyst, will be trying to make appointment at the doctors tomorrow. Pain starts in the ovary then shoots into my back.
Ughhhh, just getting so pissed off now. What else now?! xx

Sounds like when I had a cyst they can be very painful. Best to get checked at the Doctors in the morning.

Doctor blamed it on my weight and said my muscles are weak. Surely that would happen over time? Wouldn't just be a night of severe pain?
Finally got to sleep at 4, woke up at 8 and was just tender, hurts when I move or have gas now hehe.
Hubby was looking online for me and he said that some women can have really bad hip pain then they've conceived? Dunno how true it is, but I hope it is that! xx

I'm not even that big, obviously I'm over my bmi but I'm not that fat my muscles would start to weaken?!
Hate it when they blame your weight for everything!!!

Doctor blamed it on my weight and said my muscles are weak. Surely that would happen over time? Wouldn't just be a night of severe pain?
Finally got to sleep at 4, woke up at 8 and was just tender, hurts when I move or have gas now hehe.
Hubby was looking online for me and he said that some women can have really bad hip pain then they've conceived? Dunno how true it is, but I hope it is that! xx

Blamed it on your weight wtf ?, I would be seeing another Dr for a second opinion, that sounds more like an ovarian cyst like Lura said, they can rupture, I'd get down A&E if I were you xx

It feels ok now, I'll feel silly going to a&e without any pain lol x

Hubby's forcing me to a&e tonight. Because he's been on Google, if it is a ruptured cyst would the pain still be here?

Id go and check this out. If pain is gone it's still worth checking it just to be safe.

I don't think it's anything to do with weight.

Hope you get some answers today xxxx

Thanks for replying ladies x
Pain is slowly coming back, when I move nothing like last night yet, but this is how it started! Just sat crying about everything :(
& I've just thought about it, i told the doctor that on Friday/Saturday it was hurting in the same place when I weed. How the fuck can that have anything to do with my weight ?! Just fobbed me off as usual, never in his office more then a minute! Cried on the way home cos was so angry :/ x

Last edited:
It could be a bladder infection hun, I had a bad one not long back, not usual cystitis symptoms, I left it as it seemed to get better but a day later I was peeing blood. Your OH is right to get checked out, let us know how you get on hun, thinking of you. x

He has an interview at 3, so when he gets home we'll go. Hope they don't just fob me off to.
Been getting dizzy, omg just getting annoyed with it. Xx

There's nothing wrong with me apparently... I just need to monitor the pain. BUT my boobs are tender!!! Happy.
They done a water infection test which was neg and done preg test which was obviously negative. God knows x

Oooh well thats good its ruled out those things. Did you go to hospital in the end?

Yeah that's where they done the tests, a&e sent me to urgent care centre which is basically a doctors surgery lol.

I think pain could be a good sign lovely.

8 dpo FRER should show a faint line?_When are you planning to test? x

Was gonna leave it now until 11dpo, I just don't feel like i did with the last 2, I'm getting loads of preg symptoms.. but I just kno I'm not lol
- bad acne (same as first 1st around this time)
- pain/cramping
- white cm
- very emotional
-bigger boobs
-sore nipples
-tender boobs at the side
-on and off dry mouth (same as first again) ikno its not thirst lol
Sounds good but meh. Been crying all day lol :/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.