Really podgy belly

DW1978

Reaction score
Is anyone else suffering with a really podgy belly already? Is this normal for 7+0 with a second child??!!! I'm quite petite, only 5ft 1 and weigh in at 49kgs (at my booking in appointment on Monday) and I did still have a little bit of a belly since having Lennon, I wasn't totally flat but now it seems to be really bloated, especially after I've eaten. I haven't told work yet or most of our friends but I feel paranoid that they can tell already :shock:

I can't remember when I started to show with Lennon as it was such a long time ago.

i got a proper little podgy tummy and was awfully bloated at nights...probably started to notice it around 7 weeks yeah xx

I was about the same aswell, especially after I eaten, my stomach was soo bloated looking. About 9/10 weeks I noticed my jeans were getting a bit tight around the waist too. xx

Glad I'm not the only one. I daren't wear jeans, just leggings now so I can tuck in all the flab!! LOL

This is what makes me suspect I'm further than I think. I've had this for a while and now I live in jeggings/leggings/pyjama bottoms!!

I know I've gained weight on my belly but I'm not a big eater (until the last few days anyway, seem to scoff loads!), even my hubby thinks I have a baby belly already.

The evening before testing, I had dinner out with hubby and it wasn't huge, didn't even eat all of my own dinner and we had a tiny starter and by the end of it I could just about do my coat up!

Hmmmm... x x

Missjuly- have you done a cb digital? It should give you an indication of if you are more than 4 weeks or not.

I'm quite bloated too, not good because I want to wait until as late as possible before I tell work.

Torino - No, I have a feeling my HCG levels could possibly be low. Plus I didn't get my BFP til CD98 cos I have irregular periods, only my scan will tell how far we are. :) x x

I'm quite petite, only 5ft 1 and weigh in at 49kgs...

Blimey that is small! :) And I thought I was small. I don't seem to have much of a baby belly yet and I'm just over 7 weeks. But then it's my first so I don't know. xxx

Got a podgy baby belly, have put on much weight which I'm surprised at not only because I stopped smoking but my belly just seems to have popped!! Had to start telling people at work as I'm already having to undo my trousers and pin them on instead...... Waiting for someone to ask if I've put in weight!! Lol

Feeling VERY fat today. WE've had to dress up as we have visitors coming (we can usually wear what ever we like) and I'm wearing an old fitted skirt and jumper I've had for ages and they are very very very tight to say the least!! LOL.

Ahhh the early days of bloat are great aren't they lol you haven't quite got the maternity so having to squeeze yourself into either old stuff or clothes way too big x

Luckily the fashion these days is suited to early pregnancy. My usual wardrobe consists of lots of leggings and long tunic style floaty tops so hoping I wont have to invest in expensive maternity clothes for a while yet!

my tummys changed too - the last few weeks its been feeling hard and the last 3-4 days its started going really round and poking out a lot. can do buttons on my trousers anymore. could this be showing already with my first baby?

that was meant to say 'I can't do buttons' - speaking of which I lost the 2nd one from my work trousers today. feeling like such a fattie :p

I'm teeny too - 5 foot tall exactly and 7 and a half stone. So any extra weight I gain really shows. I agree we are so lucky with the fashions at the moment, I live in leggings and long tops so hopefully won't have to buy any specific maternity clothes for a while. Quite chuffed will be pregnant during the summer too so will be able wear nice floaty maxi dresses and pretty smock tops x x

Its definitely normal. I was the same 2nd time around, and now with 3rd baby, straight away i've acquired a little podge. Its so cute! You'll find you'll look properly pregnant quicker this pregnancy.
x

My waist seems to have disappeared altogether, used to have a tiny waist compared to the rest of me, think proper hourglass, without it, i feel enormous, used to jst feel curvy.

Just want to show properly so people could go oh she's pregnant. One of hubby's colleagues on the council said to me last night "congratulations, didn't know you were expecting, I just thought you were getting fat"

Worst thing is, I'm out tonight and need a new dress or something, can't bear to go shopping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back