Really pissed off!

poochielove

Reaction score
Me and my OH live in a terrace on a stupidly narrow street where no one has a drive so people have to park their cars on both sides. As it is everyone has enough room for one car each, which is fine. Slightly annoying when you have guests but you get on with it. Most people in the surounding houses seem to know who parks where and its not *normally* a problem parking. However there is one woman who has been taking the piss. She parks her car in our space when OH is at work and just leaves her car there for 3 days plus!!! The first time i saw her being dropped off and getting in the car and driving away. I can only assume she is staying somewhere and uses our parking space to just leave her car as and when! OH is a gardener and gets home late so has to try and find a space and then drag all his tools up the road to the house!!!! I keep going to write a note and put it on her car but i really cant see what help that will be. Seriously we must have some sort of rights to our parking? I am *hoping* her car gets blocked in anyway as we got a letter yesturday morning saying that they would be doing roadworks right outside our house :twisted:

No rights on a road to parking outside your house, unfortunatley but it would help if neighbours were a little bit more considerate. Gosh it would be a pitty if she was blocked in He he!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back