really painful . . .

evie_smith

Reaction score
braxton hicks!! :shock: i have pain in my tum lower bump/vagina bit and down the top of my legs they have been comming and going alllllll day!! its a good job im so early otherwise if i was 37 weeks plus i would be like omg labour!! hahahaha :lol: well painful - have drank loads of liquids as well and eaten well - doing my head in now!! :wall2: lol any suggestions ladies?? i have been walking and it got worse and i have tried relaxing and its not going away!! lol!! im slowly loosing my mind i cant have this for the next set amout of weeks!! lol?!?!?! advice please - oh and tried paracetamol and that didnt work either :shock: lol!! x x

can i ask if you know whats the difference between braxton hicks and the real thing? iv never felt either

braxton hicks are 'practise' contractions they can be anything from a small tightening to a less than nippy contraction feeling but they are not regular and normally go when ya walk around a bit also sometimes they can feel like period pains

real labour is the same but much stronger they start out little but get much stronger and hurt quite a bit get regular and dont go away unless its slow labour then it can take a while . . . lol its hard to explain haha!! but yer thats the general gist of it

these just feel like period pains but really bad and my top of my legs ect fell like it too really tight cramping feelings it doing my head in lol!! i was thinking ohh mabye bath but my other half and his mate are trying to currentally attach a celing bracket and have to keep looking for joists haha so unless i want visitors in the bath :rotfl:

think baby may be lying on a nerve or something its really painfull the little bugger it still hurts!! lol

Perhaps LO is lying on a nerve like you said. Braxton hicks shouldn't be thy painfull for you hun. Try a warm bath and rest up as much as you can is all I can suggest.

It's passing I believe!! Hubbys friend left so I had a bath and a bonk with hubby and baby soon moved over the other side!! Yay!!! :yay: I feel a bit tender now haha but much better!! Very happy lady right now lol! I don't think it's helping that I'm not 100% well either and having braxton hicks - which are still there but just tightening now thank goodness! Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back