Really noticing it now!

Jaidy

Reaction score
Im really starting to notice the baby kicking/moving now its awesome!

A few weeks back it just felt like wind but im sat here now and the baby is prodding me quite low down, just above my bladder, I love it!!

I just wanna hug my baby and give it lotsa kisses from mummy, only 20 weeks to wait lol

Yeah your baby will be moving about so much now. Its making the most of having so room in there. Babys started kicking me under the ribs now :? ...you've got that to look forward to lol Its a strange feeling isnt it, strange to think you have another human inside you kicking about... but a great feeling at the same time :cheer: :hug:

Great feeling isn't it, just gets sore when they kick your bladder or when you want to sleep and they are having a party!!
I looked like a scene from 'Alien' with my tummy moving around - i really enjoyed it!

I loved it too, not at 4am though when you're 30 odd weeks and there is getting less room for them to move! :lol: Still miss it, so jealous :)

Hi Jaidy

It's fab isn't it! :cheer:

My little one is kicking all the time - it still amazes me. :dance:

Last night it felt so weird i'm sure he was doing somersaults or something, felt him twist round.

Love it but getting really impatient now - want to hold him and cuddle him.

x :hug:

Sami said:
I loved it too, not at 4am though when you're 30 odd weeks and there is getting less room for them to move! :lol: Still miss it, so jealous :)

You will be pregnant and back at 20 weeks again before you know it Sami :hug:

Isnt it beautiful?? I am obsessed with stroking my tummy and I talk to it when I feel a thump or a flutter!!

Went to pick OH up from train station tonight, and said to dog when I saw him "heres daddy!!" and baby kicked me good and strong!!!! I was nearly in tears, it was like s/he heard me!! :lol:

OOh - I CAN'T WAIT for kicking to start!
Bring it on!

Awww thats great Jaidy :hug: its lovely isnt it, lol my little girl wont stop kicking me shes always doing some sort of dance routine :cheer:

It's brilliant isn't it Jaidy! My little baby has been so active for the last couple of days, it's getting stronger and stronger. I love it!!!! Cannot wait to meet him/her! It can apparently also hear your own heartbeat now - how cute is that!

Ahhhh really thats fab Lynsey!!!!!!!!

Are you secretly hoping for a boy or a girl when u go for your scan??

Okies my lips are sealed

I think you will have a girl anyway babe after what you showed me earlier

Tee Hee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14