really need your help ladies!! BFP?

tortoisebabe2007

Reaction score
Hi

I have been feeling unwell and i just took a test, one of those dip tests. I have a confirmed control, and then a very faint positive. Am I pregnant?

:D congrats! Like they say a lines a line!! :hug:

Do you have a picture? :D

Line's a line :D

That's a bfp - congratulations :cheer:

yep a line is a line... :)

congratulations, heres to a happy 9 months... :hug:

Ooooo what symptons did you have - as I have been feeling "not right" for the last few days!? How many days past ovulation are you?

Congrats by the way :cheer:

Kate x

I have been feeling really tired, been a bit constipated, tummy ache, back ache, feeling generally down, oh and going for the loo.. my boobs did really hurt but then calmed down. i was really paying attention to where i am in the cycle, i only just bought a thermometer!!!! the reads have been between, 36.5 and 36.8, but mostly 36.7. i only came off the pill end of may, i have only had one proper period!! funny enough i booked a doctors appointment coz i felt so ill, and i decided to take a test before i went to make sure,

Hiya :wave:

Do you feel like you have flu and really exhausted? Thats how I feel for the last few days! and today my lower back has not stopped aching!

:hug:

Kate

exhausted yes, its the lower belly ache thats weird which is why i decided to see the doc, now i have a real reason to see him!

Hi

Not really had belly ache - a few cramps and twinges but thats it :eek:)

Try and put a pic up of your test :D

When are you due for your AF?

Kate x

i have taken a picture but because it is faint i cant get a good pic!! yes twinges is more like it.

Oh what a shame!

When is your af due? Im due on Thursday - did a Tesco test this morning but it was BFN!!! :shakehead:

Kate x

Oh about the same time as me then :wave:

Kate x

I had a really feint one on the ebay ones too and that was a positive

congrats :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members