Really need some help please...

BabyNumber1

Reaction score
Does anyone have any sites they know of that have some good (but not too expensive) ideas for a baby/little girls room?

I originally wanted mythical fairies ... as it can kind of grow with the child rather than having to change it from a proper babies room to a little toddlers room... but i cant find ANY ideas - everything coming up is either gothic or disney :(

Please help!!

ooooo my mum used to buy me fairy books :) they had stickers with them ect. maybe something like that might be a help! think my mum stll has the books so i can always aske her what they are if you like!

Oohh that would be really good! I have found a design that i like after hours of searching but im still a bit unsure... Luckily i have spoken to the OH's mum and she is happy to put anything we want as the design onto fabric for us and make the curtains and bedding for us :) its just finding something we both like now...

xx

Have u checked eBay that have lots of wall stickers etc x

Ive managed to find a design... not exactly what i wanted but there is little i have to choose from... when i type in mythical or mystical fairies its all gothic :( ive found some pictures on ebay that i have bought... hoping they match the fabric ive picked out for the curtains :)

Ah thanks ill have a look... i think thats what the design on the fabric is more of... like fairies at the bottom of the garden type thing... it has little flowers, and birds and stuff...

thanks for all the help :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back