Really had enough of my dad i give up whats the point :(

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
I found out that my dad had took my step sister and her son to the park yesterday an yet he hasnt bothered with my son his daughters Son, hes only seen him once since he was born basically 4 months ago he made one effort to see him. Yet he still bothers with his step daughter.

When i tried and tried to make an effort to meet up with him so that he can see his grandchild he said he was soooooo busy working an although until i found out that he had took him to the park so my fb status started like this:

Funny how YOU say you have no time to see your kids and grandkids because your so busy with work that you actually took one of them out yesterday to the park!!!

And he put on his status that i basically think of myself blah blah blah. Bare in mind hes never hardy made an effort at all with his family by blood that is an here was my message of my status:

Funny that i think about myself when its my son i think about which youve only seen once in 4 months.
Of all the times we helped you out and your still never there.
From the effort you've hardly made of your own kids there's been plenty of chances to see your grankids. Now who only thinks of themselves!!

an then he wrote a text to me saying:

why is it that we all live in melton but i have to visit text an call bearing in mind ive made effort an hes never been in continues... i have limited time running a house cleaning dog shit up shopping. And working. having babies dont stop that people have done it for years. goin work aint a dirty word even your mum works.
( my mum works but stil manages to see me an her grandkids shes out the question)..

so i wrote back:

u still manage to get time to see my step sister an her kid.
i did alot for him when his wife went to hospital we was with her thru thick an thin.
since knowing how ive been brought up family is the most important thing in my life not just slaving to work. Memories of kids ull never get.
Forget it.

ive never felt so worthless as a daughter :cry::cry:.
I wanted the best for my son by giving my dad the chance to see his grandkids even my sister by blood is in the same boat we both gave him the chance an now my son will never get the chance my dad properly gave us.
x

Ive been told now to get over myself because everyone has a life omg he just doesnt get it, I wanted him to make the effort with his grandson :( i cant believe hes being about it.
I didnt think i was a bad person. I feel abit sick x

You poor thing - I don't really know what to say just sending you a big :hug: xx

aw hun thats horrible :hugs: i tell you....men dont have it in them to be at all caring or sympathetic or have any consideration of what really matters. majority of them are tossers my love, father or not! ive certainly learned that! x

I feel proper sick to be honest. Ive basically got to get over myself an its life.
I didnt do it cos of me i tried my hardest for him to have the chance with Tristan. Hes made me feel like the worst daughter out there :'( He really doesnt give a shit. Thanks all. Im a stupid bitch and thought he'd have a heart x

Big :hug:s He's the one who's missing out the most and I hope he realises that soon :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back