my oh

emmaandamyleigh

Reaction score
my boyfriend lives where he works he woud live with me but it cost abit travelling as hes a chef and some time start at 6 theres n buses or trains so would have to get a taxi whih from mine to the pub which is only 5 mile away and the local taxi depot is about 9 mile away from my flat so would cost 30 quid a time plus he finishes about 11 most night as the same no buses or train so it will be 30 quid plus other days when he not doing breakfast would be 4 pound on bus there and taxi back at night so we wouldnt be able to afford this flat as his wages would just go on travelling

anyways a few weeks ago he got him self suspended after kiking off due to stress and stuff he knows it was wrong and got it sorted ( the week after he got suspended he was due a holiday week but got cancelled then a few days after he went back he was told his holiday was from friday the 25th by this tym i had bought tickets to go see my family as my dad wasnt well and as he was only told a few days b4 he was due to take it we rushed to get him a tiket too as it was short notice he rushed to get packed and obv pulled clothes out the wardrobe not for getting we stopped thee and amy had toys and stuff all over the floor we didnt hve tym to tidy up plus he had a few empty bttles of pepsi lying arund and stuff all though he is a tidy person this is the first time in months we had to rush for him to get packed we had a lovely time up at my parents my dad got better and enjoyed spending time with his granddaughter so as we got back on thrusday we found out that some one had been in his room as there was a ps2 on his bed ( they didnt issue him a key for his door so can only lock it from inside or hed had to climb out on to the roof and thru his window, now he got told off a lad he works with that they had room inspection whoops he didnt know and didnt get told about room inspection as his tenancy agreement stated that obv he has to keep it tidy and that they would give him notice of when room inspection was happening which they didnt give him notice also other people goin into his room isnt on now he has notice f eviction effective from friday gone up to 4 weeks on the basis of his room was a mess i understand that he wasnt there all week as we were away but they suppose to let him no when its happenin a week b4 they did in the past or sometimes it was a few days b4 the area manager came around i wouldnt say it was bad as another lad on the corridor but they ould of let him know b4 we went or b4 we knew when his holidays was know hes no where to go his family wont let him stop with them wel his mum and step da have a spare room and lives near where he wrks he could come here but wed loose the flat as all his wages would go on travel hes gonig to council tomorro but i know they wont help him but he does work inthe area also has a child in the area and his mum is ill but dont really get on with her.

he wants to move up north at least i hae family up there that is willing to help us out we could start a fresh my mum and dad sed we could stop there till we got are self sorted he could get a better job where they will pay him on time and pay him what he works its cheaper up there than here and more and more places opening up he has my family that care about him where he never sees his i dunno what i could do to help him as wed both be homeless if he lives with me especially as his work keeps getting him in debt by not paying him right i would love fr us to be a family but theres no where cheap enuff and we cant drive so relying on public transprt :S he doesnt know what to do and its gettin him dwn as he knws the council wont help as they are proper rubbish around here grrrrr

and the manager spoke to him abbout his probs he was also worried about his parternity leave as last year they mucked him around and he thinks theyll do the same again the manager sed he ould of tken them too court as not only could he have 2 weeks off but he could of had the time off when amy was in hspital with her problems the othe thing is a few weeks b4 the manager was talking about evicting everyone as they want to trn the rooms in to offices so chris sed it mayb an excuse to get him out there not suppose to enter with out consent from him or if he was there sorry about the lng post

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back