Really freaked out

smess26

Reaction score
Well I had a really bad dream last night same as before when I had mc first time and now I am freaked out it's going to happen again!!!!!!:( I suppose if it's gig
To happen then it will not
Much I can do about it! But to dream about it is really freaking me out!!!!!! X x x

Oh bless you xx
Its probably just your mind working overtime, but I would freak out too. Are you having an early scan? x

At 6 weeks but I was gonna wait until 7 weeks cos you can see more x x x

I am sending you all the sticky vibes I can muster xxxxxxxx

It is just your nerves hun, after what has happened it is normal to feel anxious, try not to worry lovely x

Thank you girls I googles it and it seems like it could be me worrying as it's happened before it means I am worried it will happen again!! I suppose only time will tell if everything is ok! X x.

I agree google is evil, however I often dream about things when they are praying on my mind which is proberly just the case with you :hugs: I am sending you tonnes of sticky :dust:

I know:( thank you so so much girls I swear I must sound like a broken record!!! Sorry x x x

Dont be sorry hun, i bet you have a lot on your mind in terms of worrying!Im sure everything will be absoloutly fine *hugs* xxx

Jess, I had really bad dreams , it's a early pregnant thing, to have wild random ones, but natuarl that your recent two MC's are bound to appear, there is nothing behind that , and nothing to say that this little one will have any problems Hun.

Is your early scan via the hosp? , I would ask when your there for another at 9 weeks too, also for peace of mind as thats past where you were before , and will help you relax more

Sticky dust in bag fulls coming your way X

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Last edited:
Probably nerves hun but how horrible for you :( big :hug:'s xxx

Thank you I haver had any more since ! I can't wait till I am past 8 weeks!!!! X x x

Thank you I haver had any more since ! I can't wait till I am past 8 weeks!!!! X x x

Great news smess, relax and the weeks will roll by, stick a weekly milestone in , so you can just look forward to that :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back