12 Week scan tomorrow - Very Scared!

Froslass

Reaction score
I'm really worried :( I had an awful dream about it last night, where I saw the babys heart stop beating on the ultrasound monitor :(

I'm just so scared it's a sign :( x It's at half past 1 tomorrow, really really worried :( x

Goodluck sweetie, im sure everything is fine with baby. Dreams are said to be the opposite of reality x x

Hi hun, dreams are just things going through your mind and a mix of things happening throughout the day so don't worry about them. I was nervous at my first scan...its totally normal! Everything will be great!! Can't wait to see your pics xxx

Aww don't worry, when you worry about something or think about something, like you will have been doing in the scan run up, you do have dreams and worries about it. In the run up to my 12 week scan I dreamt that my scan showed a mutant (!) but all was fine :). Try and chill out tonight and enjoy seeing your little one on the scan tomorrow - I think the 12 week scan was my favourite one - it makes it so real and they move about so much, it's amazing :D

I was a nervous wreck before mine, I could hardly talk to my hubby in the car I felt so sick - it's perfectly normal to be worried but I bet everything will be just fine :)

It will be the most amazing experience hearing the little one's heartbeat x

I'm sure everything will be ok for you hunny. I will keep everything crossed and look forward to seeing piccies of your little one :) xx

Good luck with the scan Im sure everything will be fine xxxx

Thanks Ladies :) I feel better now x I've never been a worrier, and I honestly can't believe how much I've worried about this! I really need the loo now but my scan isnt for another 2 hours.... Not sure whether or not to go and then drink a LOT, or just to wait it out... lol x

You will be fine going to the loo now hunny, i think you would pop if you waited 2 hours lol :) x x

Yasss :) :yay: I think i would too! xxx I'm feeling poorly anyway so it's getting to that sort of achy stage lol sorry tmi xx

Last edited:
Good luck hun. I'm sure you'll have a brilliant scan. Can't wait to hear all about it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back