really dont feel right

roxane 1985

Reaction score
god i know its all normal but do not feel good at all.

my first two from bout 6 weeks till into my 2nd and 3rd tri i was almost bedridden with sickness just constantly throwing up and not being ale to eat.

this time its straange, i just constantly feel dizzy and wobbly like im drunk, im drink shit loads,ive no appetite but im managing to eat,belly doess churne but not like before.

i just want to feel well.

i see so many ppl complain that they arent suffering,i just wish i could swop places with them, i feel so sad im not able to play with my kids and do stuff with them, and doesnt help other complaining they dont feel sick, i just wanna cry

know how you feel doll, ive been ill with sickness today and i never get morning sickness now ive had it for the last few days, my OH is having to look after the son we already have to let me rest xx

well ive just received some awful news so i am going to stop complaining now that ive a bit of sickness lol

just found out a work friend has been told her cancer treatment is being stopped, she has been battling it for 14 years on and off, she just cant fight anymore :'(

i know, she had to break it to her 14 year old the other day, just really makes you appreciate everything in life, she is such a wonderful girl i cant believe it im in shock,i used to get on so well with her

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back