really confused! (woffle alert!)

trixipaws

Reaction score
meh i feel so poopy today. :(

my temp rose to 36.4 today after staying at 36.2-36.3 since AF, last month after i got that 36.4 reading the next one was 36.7 and stayed high until AF, so altho my fertility friend chart hasnt put a red cross on mine yet iv a sneaky feeling tomorrow's will be 36.5 or higher and i will get my cross, so iv probably ovulated.

still, iv been getting negative ov tests :think: so as we are not supposed to be ttc til next month iv still been gettin jiggy lol coz the tests hav been telling me its "safe"!!! the last time was monday nite.

iv been doing this out of duty really, as i think y'all know i would LIKE to get pregnant this month still, i'm only waiting to actively ttc because my boyf wants to wait.

so, i feel really unwell today- achey, sniffley, chilly, tired- a bit like a very very mild flu or something. because i secretly (well not secretly coz everyone knows- lol! but u kno what i mean hehee) WANT to be pregnant i am trying to convince myself i feel ill because i have got immunosuppression (i know, i know! :lol: i cant help it lol) and i googled thermal shift earlier and the rise happens 24-48 hours AFTER ovulation apparently so if its already rising would that mean i mightve ovulated on the day i got some lovin'?! :think: :lol:

however i ran out of medication (t r a m a d o l) last week and the last pills i took were on monday also so the temp rise AND the yuckiness could also be opiate withdrawal??? :think:

LOL, look at me- not even active yet and i'm OBSESSED with ttc already! :lol: u will be so sick of me soon, gods help the ones who get BFPs around same time as me- haha u will be stuck with me for 9 months hehee!

aww bless ya!

Obviously I'd try not to get yourself worked up but I'm worked up myself so it's much easier said than done.

When are you due? You could always do a sneaky poas then... 8)

lol i dont know, this is my first cycle! (not including m/c cant really go off that)

when would you have been due if you take 1st day of m/c as 1st day of a normal cycle?

My 2nd pregnancy I had a small bleed just before getting my BFP. It was when I would have been due assuming my cycle had returned to normal straight after the first m/c. Confused me...

I dont know I reckon your body is all over the place after a m/c but if you assume that ANY fertility sign (rise in temp, +opk, ewcm) = fertile then you're being safe not sorry... That way even if you weren't ovulating then at least you havent risked it and ended up pregnant... which I KNOW you don't want yet ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back