is this *real* PMT?!

trixipaws

Reaction score
ok sorry not technically a TTC question but i thought y'all not gonna be on birth control so u will be familiar with *real* AF and therefore *real* natural PMT and what it feels like. i have always been on the pill since i was 14 except when i was pregnant and BFing so never really experienced proper AFs.

iv been taking my temp nearly every day this month and am *just* getting the hang of it, i havent been charting but i think i'm just beginning to understand them now, and i am CONVINCED i ovulated last monday because prior to that my temp hung around 36.3 and since then its hung around at 36.7 (so there is absolutely no chance i am pregnant because my boyf was away in london)

the thing is, since then iv felt really, really irritable. not just normal irritable, but like-a-demon-irritable! the only thing i can liken it to is a massive massive comedown after ALOTTTT of HEAVY partying (which of course i havent been doing!)

is this PMT??????? :shock:

nah no physical symptoms. i'm just a grumpy little ho!

i can off bcp in september and my god!!!!! help anyone that is around me i am evil and i have it for about a week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back