Really bad stabbing pain in right boob

fairyprincess

Reaction score
Hey all, as it says in the title I have this horrendous stabbing pain which is only in my right boob. My left boob just aches normally and is tender. I have a high pain threshold and this pain is making me want to cry it's that bad.

Any ideas if I should be concerned or is it normal? Is there anything I can do to relieve it? Before I rip it off! X

I had this and was told it's normal. I'm not to sure why we get it so il be looking at this thread to check what others say. X

Thanks, I've put a sports bra on which has helped a bit so it might be time to buy a maternity bra! X

I tried those and hated them. I need to buy a back extender as mine is pulling but I will stay in my bras for as long as xx

I had this when I was pg, absolute agony and had to sleep in a sports bra. I was worried that it was only one boob but it seems quite common. I hope it eases soon xx

Ok thanks, it was concerning me that it was only in my right boob. The sports bra helped loads last night in bed though x

I had this mainly in my left boob early on in pregnancy, it's calmed down but I get it every now and then for a short while, I just assumed it was boobs growing lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back