Really bad stabbing pain in right boob

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Chat' started by fairyprincess, Jan 4, 2016.

1. fairyprincess

fairyprincess Well-Known Member

Hey all, as it says in the title I have this horrendous stabbing pain which is only in my right boob. My left boob just aches normally and is tender. I have a high pain threshold and this pain is making me want to cry it's that bad.

Any ideas if I should be concerned or is it normal? Is there anything I can do to relieve it? Before I rip it off! X

2. Blueclass

Blueclass Well-Known Member

I had this and was told it's normal. I'm not to sure why we get it so il be looking at this thread to check what others say. X

3. fairyprincess

Thanks, I've put a sports bra on which has helped a bit so it might be time to buy a maternity bra! X

4. Blueclass

Blueclass Well-Known Member

I tried those and hated them. I need to buy a back extender as mine is pulling but I will stay in my bras for as long as xx

5. LyndseyB

LyndseyB Well-Known Member

I had this when I was pg, absolute agony and had to sleep in a sports bra. I was worried that it was only one boob but it seems quite common. I hope it eases soon xx

6. fairyprincess

Ok thanks, it was concerning me that it was only in my right boob. The sports bra helped loads last night in bed though x

7. Brooksy

Brooksy Well-Known Member

I had this mainly in my left boob early on in pregnancy, it's calmed down but I get it every now and then for a short while, I just assumed it was boobs growing lol x