really bad pain :(

x.Lilly.x

Reaction score
Iv just got out of bed to go for a wee and I stood up and i had a pain from my right ovary side that I couldnt stand up. Almost like my muscle was pulling and when I tried to fully stand up it hurt so bad :(
I had this once before yesterday when I stood up.
What is ittt :(

Sorry Hun I can't help but didn't wanna read n run. Hope it's better this mornin x

i get some pain if i get up to quickly in my sides just think its all muscles stretching i looked it up on nhs website so dont think theres anything to worry about but remember next time to get up slowly and not to twist x

I use to get them alot when standing up it would just shoot and really hurt, try getting up slowly and see if it still happends xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think its just your body stretching to accomodate hun x

Try not to worry, I have these now and again, all change in there I guess at moment!

Okay, thanks everyone :)
Sorry. I just panicked a bit :lol:

I used to get it when sneezing! Bloody kills!! totally normal!

I never had it with Lace, just this one but it used to take my breath away! I found if you feel a sneeze coming on, tuck your knees up to your chest! haha you might look silly, but it doesn't hurt! hahaa

I never had it with Lace, just this one but it used to take my breath away! I found if you feel a sneeze coming on, tuck your knees up to your chest! haha you might look silly, but it doesn't hurt! hahaa
Good tip! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back