Really bad night!

Kazza

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Have been sleeping incredibly badly for the past few weeks. The pattern seems to be that I sleep from 10pm - 3am and then am wide awake from 3am onwards. By the afternoons I'm shattered.

I think it may be because I have a lot on my mind at the moment.

But last night I woke up at midnight in lots of pain. It felt like an AF pain but was bad enough to wake me up. Of course the first thought that crossed my mind was "Am I miscarrying?". Went to the loo and no blood so assume that is a good sign. Went back to bed and the pain was bad. Was trying to contemplate whether to go to hospital or not but after about 15 minutes, it disappeared and I fell asleep.

Today I feel fine.

I wonder what that was all about? Had me really worried.

how far along are you hun? it could have been ligament stretching and ive suffered from that which can get quite painful sometimes. Of course if it kept you awake and are worried then pop along to A+E where they can check you out and make sure everything is okay with bubba

Irregular sleeping patterns are normal in early pregnancy so dont worry about

Good Luck xx

^^^^ I agree Hun, if it has really unsettled you I would go get checked out, but it's good that pains have stopped and that there is no blood with it :hug: look after yourself xxxx

Teenmum, I will be 7 weeks on Monday. Hope that's all it was. It hasn't happened again so hopefully everything is still all on track.

Had there been blood I would have gone to A & E straight away but everything seems to be okay.

Can't wait for my scan on Tuesday just to know that our little baby is developing normally.

xx

How are your bowels? I suffered bad pains with trapped wind, was awful I convinced myself had eptopic! Sometimes in bed I turn over and its like pulling a muscle.....just ligaments stretching, have to take care and avoid sudden sharp movements, hard to do when sleeping lol. I have problem sleeping anyway its like exhausted but Cant sleep!!!

ahh once you have had the scan and seen all is well it will make you feel so much more relieved!
i was in hospital at 5 weeks with bleeding but they couldnt find anything and i spent the next week in complete and utter termoil! Then at 6 weeks and 4 days exactly i saw that tiny flickering heartbeat and yolk salk, its the most amazing feeling in the world! i promise you, just take things easy for now.
And as Tracey said try to rest up and avoid quick sharp movements, ease your way through the day xx

i was thinking along same lines at Tracey M....I woke up in ashocking pain the other night....was convinced it was coming from little Bean area but was actually cos i had an upset tummy!! it all feels similar, but we just panic cos we have little beans...i had a big poo and was fine after! he he....it could have been trapped wind...

but i thought exactly the same as you when i woke up and was worried xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back