Real at last!1st Scan!

new mrs G!

Reaction score
Hey all!
Just wanted to share as I went for 1st scan today and am exactly 12 weeks. Baby seems perfect so far and risk of downs syndrome was 1 in 27,000 so all healthy so far hopefully.( had a nuchal scan)
it was amazing to see it bobbing around but we have also been informed that its stubborn and strong-willed!it did not want to move/wake up at 1st at all!

It lay with its legs crossed and had some good kicks too. I cant wait to feel that. Its so amazing and we got a dvd of it which ive just watched.
was worried as take anti-epileptic medication and i cant stop eating crisps at the min so just hoped it was growing okay and had a heartbeat to be honest.

We are so relieved and can breathe a sigh of relief. it had a heartbeat of 165 so nice and strong!

cant wait for the sexing scan. Im too impatient not to find out and can now look forward to going to the Baby Show in Birmingham knowing baby is well. wahoo :)

Take care

xxx

Aw congrats hon! Glad all went well and bubs is well and healthy! Can't wait for scan!!!

ooh how lovely for you, glad all is well, can't wait for mine now
Was that a hospital one that you can buy a DVD, or did you film it with camera?

How exciting! Am looking forward to mine to make it feel more real :eek:

congratulations glad everything went good x

thats wonderful, can't wait for mine :) x x

How amazing is it to see it in REAL LIFE?? And to see it moving and stuff? So pleased for you, maybe now the hard bit is over and we can look forward to getting big bellies and glowing skin over the next few months. PS I am also desperate to find out what my baby is too, we shall have to compare notes! x

Glad all is well andyou had a fab experience! Amazing too know they have such strong personalities already!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back