Re-Scan alls well : ) *updated with pics*

Tillytots

Reaction score
Hello Ladies

I had my scan and everything was fine. I saw 2 arms and 10 fingers. Baby was waving at me :rotfl:

I asked about the heart rate and they said it was about 120bpm. Im not sure if she guessed that or not? but its within normal range - all be it at the bottom end but baby looks like he going to take after his Dad completely chilled out and just laying there doing not much really LOL

got some more pics too, for free today Il post them later whenI finshed my wotsits binge :cheer:

Oh and this is last day in first tri! Im 12+6 today - baby grown 1cm in four days!!!

x x

lol i had just posted a thread to see how your scan went!!! you can ignore it lol
so glad all is well they will worry us sick wont they
manda xx

Brill news Tilly - well done. Glad all went so well. Lol at bean waving at you!

God luck over in 2nd tri - see you sooooooon x

Great news Tillytots!! So pleased for you. Pop back and say Hi from time to time, we are really dwindling in here xxx

finished stuffing my face now....Ive run out of Rolo's though :cry:

wave.jpg

justchillin.jpg

babyleggys.jpg

thanks girls and of course Il be back to say hi - try stoppping me!! :D

x x x

Brill news Sarah!

Can't wait to see you and the one-with-two-arms in Tri 2 :dance:

glad all is ok and baby had both arms!!!!

looks like we are both off to second tri 2morro its my last day here too!!!!

O wonderful pics :) and waving at you to boot :dance: Too cute.

Hehe at the wording too :lol:

Am so pleased baby decided to show off today and wave at you :hug: I got very weepy when I saw the top of head shot in the scan and these little legs poking out and hands wiggling. Your pics are wonderful showing all that :)

And I'll be moving over to 2nd tri in a few days myself so I'll see you there :D

:cheer: So glad everything went well for you!! The piccies are so clear and cute!!

Ill see you in 2nd tri soon, I'm 12+5 today!!

Great scan pics! That one with him/her waving is wonderful - all those little fingers and so clear! :D

You must be stoked. :D :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back