Had my scan!

fifi211

Reaction score
Finally had my scan today, it seems to have taken ages to come round. Anyway, everything was fine apart from baby being quite lazy and laying with its hands behind its head for most of the scan :shock: I have been put forward 3 days which isn't loads but better than being put back, so not much longer in 1st tri.

I was quiet shocked because my first scan with Jamie he was really active but the sonographer said I might just be having a chilled out relaxed baby, don't know how with a mother like me!

Next scan is the 25th of nov so just after my birthday. Have got the pics but will have to wait till hubby puts them on the computer so I can post them.

How do you put pics on? It says not to scan or photocopy the pics :?

We scanned ours and they were fine. I think as long as your scanner is quite cool it should be ok because the paper is heat sensitive.

Congrats on the good scan though! I'm looking forward to the piccies...

Better leave it till hubby comes home cos I'm bound to do something wrong.

Ok I just asked hubby, our scanner is an LED Indirect Exposure scanner so it doesn't involve heat at all. If your scanner has the same written on it you should be fine or tell me what type it is and I'll see if hubby can find out whther you can use it (him indoors is an electronics engineer so kind of handy for this sort of stuff).

yay, pleased it went well. Looking forward to seeing the piccy!

Glad everything went ok. Hopefully the baby will be lazy and chilled when it finally comes out. Maybe it's another boy :D

I'll have to put piccies on tomorrow as hubby got in from work late and is knackered :roll:

so glad it went well hunni. look forward to piccies in the morning
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back