Rash on Tummy

Moo

Reaction score
I keep getting rashes periodically appear at various places around my tummy. They come and go and appear in no one particular place on my tummy. They sometimes itch a bit and seem to go of their own accord, after only a few hours sometimes. Anyone else experienced this? I'm seeing my midwife on Weds so will ask her about this.

Could it be heat rash or exma??? .... or have you changed your washing powder recently???

I've been told to use non-bio washing powder since i've been pregnant ... apparently your skin is extreamly sensitive :)

are you maybe using a new moisturiser or something to stop stretchmarks? i know my bump got a bit spotty when i was using bio oil and it itched quite a bit since i stopped using it im all clear xxx

I developed a rash at about 12 weeks... just red marks [not itchy] on abdomen, boobs and a few on tops of thighs... m/w just said hormonal changes can cause them etc but now having read that article I am very concerned!

Don't think I have changed any lotions / soaps etc - seeing m/w and obstetrician next week so will make sure they take a proper look and hopefully give me some proper advice :cry:

So many things to worry about.. I just thought it was hormonal.. could be quite serious if one of those listed on that link... :? :?

thanks for your updates!! I am off to the midwife 2m for my 16 week check and i will see what she has to say!! I get a rash every day, and they are all different!! Will let you know how i get on! Tar x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back