Rash/dry skin

Emmamb

Reaction score
It started as a rash on the inside of my legs,just above my knees and spreadin halfway up my thighs...after a couple of weeks it started burnin and is now a big,dry patch on each leg that I've noticed has started to spread down my legs. It doesn't itch unless I'm in the bath and doesn't bother me aslong as it's covered. I've tried puttin aqueous cream,cocoa butter and e45 on it but it just makes it burn more so I'm leavin it at the moment.

Any1 got any idea as to what it could b and wot I could put on it? It looks and feels awful :( xx

It could be an allergy to material, my sister has an allergy to metal but only on her stomach, go to the doctors they should be able to help. =) xXx

Have you tried calomine? Ill admit it does make my puppp sting a little, but seems to be helping aside from that

Im at the mw's in mornin so im hopin that she'l advise something. I did think that maybe i was allergic to my bubble bath?! but refuse to pay £5 for a bottle of e45 bath lol xx

Just got Undressed and it's spread down to my ankle on 1 leg...ouch!!

go to your doctors they may be able to give u some cream my mum had this and couldnt use aqeuous or e45 but they gave her an emolliant cream thats helped hers xx

Or could be a yeast type one. I can't remember what is called but I had a rash on my arms n it spread.
I was told by my dr to put canisten on it n within a week it was gone.
I dont know where it came from.
Either try that or go Drs hunny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back