Rant anyone??

LouF

Reaction score
Hi, just wondering if anybody else feels like having a rant, moan or generally feeling naff ?!!!

My rant to start with is I have been food shopping this afternoon and were I go the pregnancy test kits, ov kits and tampons are in the same aisle as, can you bloody believe it, the baby stuff!!!!!!

The supermarket feckers how dare they put all these things by the nappies and the baby lotion :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm laughing cause if I don't I will cry :roll:

So come on down, any more rants , lets be having them :lol: :lol:

I don't have any rants but I have lots of

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :moon: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :moon: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :moon: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :moon: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

for everyone :)

'My go!

My body is playing up! What a suprise!

AF has decided to show her face very early! Im on CD 19 FFS!
I'm nor supposed to be due for another 18 days!

This is very strange indeed. 19 Days is too short for a period, never mind one thats supposed to last about 37 days!!

Hugs for Lou :hug:
And any other ranters :hug:

xx

Crikey AJ thats lots of hugs!! Have you got finger ache from clicking the mouse!!! :rotfl: Thankyou x x x :wink:

Shaunie, sorry the cow got you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Come on ladies roll up roll up, there must be some more rants out there !!!

Sorry the witch got you Shaunie!! :hug: :hug:

LouF said:
Crikey AJ thats lots of hugs!! Have you got finger ache from clicking the mouse!!! :rotfl: Thankyou x x x :wink:

I did a few then did the old copy and paste :wink: :shhh:

My rant is that this is the first time I have ever used OPK's, and I should be ovulating today but I am showing a negative opk strip. So now I am worried that I am not using them correctly or that I am late to ovulate, and that means making my poor hubby BD even more! Think he wants a break bless him. Any advice re- opks would be grateful x

Hi Spaceangel, sorry hun got no advice on ov kits, i tried them 2yrs ago when we first started and I kept getting negs and they were clear blue ones. I then went to the drs and I did 21 day tests and they came back fine??? Hope someone else can help you x x x x

OK, am in need of a rant so here goes -

Just when I think I've got my bod sussed out, I get to CD20 (today) and still no sign of a + OPK or any EWCM so haven't a clue if I've ov'd or not. Been here sooooo many times before and usually give up with the BDing too early so this time we're gonna carry on with the every other day theory and hope we hit it right!

Just so annoying - been on holiday this month and came back all chilled out and relaxed and determined not to think about TTC, even stayed away from PF (and that takes some willpower) and what do I get? :wall: :wall: :wall:

Right, that's that off my chest, I'm OK now :lol:

SpaceAngel - sometimes the LH surge only lasts a few hours and if you only test once a day, it's possible to miss it when it's at its peak level. Also works better if you haven't had much to drink in the previous couple of hours. What time of day are you testing?

Emma x

So far I have tested mid morning and at about 3pm this afternoon. No ewcm either!

I want to rant because i have the week off, but all i can think about is when i can test and i shouldn't test till the weekend, so i'm wanting my week to go faster so i can test, but i don't want it to go fast i want my week off to go slow!

Agghhh why can't i just test now, I only have 1 clearblue digi though and i know it will be a BFN :twisted: :twisted:

SpaceAngel said:
My rant is that this is the first time I have ever used OPK's, and I should be ovulating today but I am showing a negative opk strip. So now I am worried that I am not using them correctly or that I am late to ovulate, and that means making my poor hubby BD even more! Think he wants a break bless him. Any advice re- opks would be grateful x

You will get a -ve when you ovulate hun. With ovulation kits they tell you when your LH levels are high which triggers ovulation not when you ovulate ~ this is the 2 days when you get a +ve reading ~ then you will actually ovulate up to 36 hrs after the last +ve test.

Hope this helps :hug:

Ok it's not a rant as such but I am all confused so thought I would share and confuse you as well :lol: here goes

18 weeks ago my (fat, chav, big mouth, awful) neighbour announces that she found out that she is pg (again) If you are my friend on facebook you might remember me moaning about her as she was smoking and going out on the p*ss that night :shock: :wall: :wall:

2 weeks later she has an Eptopic pg and M/C :( ( so she throws a HUGE party when she is out of hospital to celebrate and keeps us up all night :talkhand: :twisted: )

2 weeks after that she announces that she is pg again :wall:

Fast forward to the weekend just gone (18 weeks since 1st pg) and she says that she is 18 weeks pg :think:

I don't know what to think but something does not seem to add up. :think: or am I being thick?

Awww KittyMom as hard as it will be wait till you are due then you have something to look forward too :) Good Luck :hug: :hug:

A&J said:
Ok it's not a rant as such but I am all confused so thought I would share and confuse you as well :lol: here goes

18 weeks ago my (fat, chav, big mouth, awful) neighbour announces that she found out that she is pg (again) If you are my friend on facebook you might remember me moaning about her as she was smoking and going out on the p*ss that night :shock: :wall: :wall:

2 weeks later she has an Eptopic pg and M/C :( ( so she throws a HUGE party when she is out of hospital to celebrate and keeps us up all night :talkhand: :twisted: )

2 weeks after that she announces that she is pg again :wall:

Fast forward to the weekend just gone (18 weeks since 1st pg) and she says that she is 18 weeks pg :think:

I don't know what to think but something does not seem to add up. :think: or am I being thick?

Awww KittyMom as hard as it will be wait till you are due then you have something to look forward too :) Good Luck :hug: :hug:

:think: Someone is definately telling porkies :wink: It just doesn't add up!

Emma - Good luck hun hope all the BD does the trick x x

Kitty - I feel like saying TEST TEST TEST but you should WAIT hopefully you will get a nice surprise x x x :pray:

A&J - She sounds like a right dodgy sort anyway so sod her!! Don't let her get you down, she is not worth it. Show her this :talkhand: if your feeling brave!!! :lol:

Thanks Hannah. I am still showing as a negative so god knows when I am actually going to ov, unless the opks are just not gonna work for me.

SpaceAngel said:
Thanks Hannah. I am still showing as a negative so god knows when I am actually going to ov, unless the opks are just not gonna work for me.

As you have a 31 day cycle you should have got +ve's around cd13 & 14, so you might just have missed it hun. As your ticker shows you're in the luteal phase you most probably ov'd on cd16 so there's no point using the kits now until next month. I'd start checking from cd11 onwards. What time of day do you test? The best time to test with the ov kits is from 2pm onwards and not with fmu. Some ladies test twice a day as you can occasionally miss it.

My cycle this month is based on 32 days and I got my +ve's on cd14 & 15 then probably ov'd on cd17 ~ I started testing from cd12.

great rant post girlies :cheer:

id like to rant about the work men outside making a noise constantly so summer cant sleep and is being a miserable moo cus she is tired

id also like to rant about opk's along with the rest of you as i think they have a mind of their own!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back