• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone else having a bad day ?

holly;

Reaction score
just seen LouF's post about being annoyed about the baby stuff being in the same aisle as tampons and HPT's but thought i'd go ahead and post still as this is a bit different.

most days i can see a pregnant woman and think to myself 'that'll be me soon' with a smile on my face.

or see a man/woman pushing a pram and think to myself 'i can't wait until that's me' i don't even have to see the baby but having a carry cot on that pram means there's a little, little one in there and it just makes me smile thinking that soon it'll be me.

today however i'm not having such a good day.

watching hollyoaks earlier and amy was having a party for Leah (for those who don't know amy is a 17year old with a 2year old and is also 8months pregnant) and i just thought to myself 'why can't i be pregnant?' 'why isn't that me?' 'why can't i get pregnant right now like i want to?' and i ended up in tears. sad i know.

i know i'm only on cycle 2 TTC but today i really am full of self pity and to tell the truth i'm about to dry my hair, having just got out the bath, and get into bed and it's only just gone 8!

anyone else having one of these kinda days ?

Oh yes, i often have 'why isn't that me' days. They drive you mad don't they?

My dear friend's daughter is pregnant. She's 21 and had just split from her boyfriend and it was totally unplanned She was a couple of weeks infront of me when I got my bfp but sadly mine didn't work out. I'm so happy for her but a small part of me is so jealous that my pregnancy ended in sadness whereas hers is fine and dandy and she doesn't even really want a child yet.

:hug:

After trying for nearly a year I very often have a bad day! It seems everywhere I go someone is pregnant or with a baby. It was hard recently when my fellas sis announced she was expecting her second after only trying 4 a couple of months. It stung really bad and I just wanted to get into bed and stay there. Instead I had to do my best to be happy for her, which I genuinely am, but you just can't help but wonder why it can't be me right? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back