Rant and moan

I had terrible trapped wind this pregnancy. Ive only just got rid these past few weeks.

I was also craving chewits - or like maoam last night I had fruitella mmmm.

xxxxx

Awk Charliesmartie im sorry to hear about your previous loss :( this is my first pregnancy and the anxiety is killing me so i cant even imagine what you're going through. A huge congratulations thpugh for twins!! Ahh exciting :).

Claire i am craving chewits something awful, only blackcurrant ones though! That and fruit, lotsand lots of fruit.

Im so frustrated with work atm. Feeling very tired and sick constantly and the nurse who works opposite me just slacks off more and more. Ive already brought it up to management and her more than onxce and no change! Im too tired to deal with her work as well as my own :( going home to have a cry because all ido is cry now lol.

Every time i get comfy I need to pee!! Ive peed soo much in last two days i was beginning to worry, checked my urine in work (has to be sone benefits to being a nurse) but urine is clear. Just more joys of being pregnant. Im going to have friction burns from wiping so Much! Okay rant over, lol. Going to pee again.

Yep feeling crap here as well :(
Thought the nausea had gone but seems to have come back. Had to have Wednesday last week off work because I just couldn't sit up without going dizzy and I was actually sick for the first time. My IBS has been a lot worse and I had an attack last night and was in agony. I have been awake this morning since 2.15am and by 5am I just couldn't stay in bed any longer! I am up at least 3 times a night for a wee and feel like I am constably leaking discharge! I have already had to see the Doctor for recurring thrush which thankfully seems to have gone now! I don't remember my first pregnancy being this difficult but then again i was younger, healthier and fitter! Oh the joys xx

Ive never had thrush before and had to go to gp last week for it lol! I wasnt even too sure what it was but my god what a oain! I was going to start wearing panty liners for the discharge cause it seriously is a lot. Isnt pregnancy so glamorous haha! Sorry to hear about your ibs flaring up. Just icing on the cake!

Bit rubbish, my mum is away to Spain so im basically a live in nanny to my sisters for the next few days, just would rather be at home snuggling with my other half :( want my own bed :( My dads friend also accidentally cracked screen on my phone, just haven't had the chance to get it sorted, such a pain. Sorry just ranting lol just finished work for the work and so stressed its all silly stuff! just want to be a slob and play xbox haha

I'm 38 weeks and still not had this glow, iv had spots!

Bit rubbish, my mum is away to Spain so im basically a live in nanny to my sisters for the next few days, just would rather be at home snuggling with my other half :( want my own bed :( My dads friend also accidentally cracked screen on my phone, just haven't had the chance to get it sorted, such a pain. Sorry just ranting lol just finished work for the work and so stressed its all silly stuff! just want to be a slob and play xbox haha

Sounds like it's busy week for you it's hard working and doing everything else! Hope your getting some relaxing time in! I used to play Xbox a lot it was my fave thing to do but now I don't have any time to do it. I don't actually think I remember my name but I remember playing games just to get my gamer score up haha :D it might be x ladee muck x used to love a game of Gears of War now days I play Mario on the wii with my little boy so I am getting my gaming in a bit ha xx

Oh i just love gaming, me and my hubby are big gamers and our friends are the same. I just love it to wind down. Trying to get plenty of gaming time in now before the madness begins haha! How are you keeping? My mum was back this morning so im camped out on my own sofa for the night, i forgot how quiet my house is haha!

Just a moan. I might start my own moan journal! Just so fed up in work right noe :( i hate people, incompetent people and im sick of speaking up and not being heard. Been feeling so unbelievably miserable last few weeks and i can see myself having to go to gp to talk about it. Been avoiding them a little. Just a funk im not coming out of and there is so much stress in my life i cant get away from at the minute its further bringing me down and im at loss of what to do.. I tried so hard to come off anti depressants and im heartbroken cause i feel i need them again to cope. Im trying all my coping mechanisms and i feel like just walking away from everything. Just trying to focus on baby and all the positives. Okay moan over. I can do this, i think.

Last edited:
Hope your ok Hun, I feel a bit similar. I'm not depressed but my anxiety has come back and I am counting things again which I had stopped so OCD seems to be saying hello.. Are you working hard? I feel like I need sleep, rest proper food and looking after but it's so hard when your working and running a house. It's so hard to explain to others yeh? PM me any time you need a chat. Xx

Thanks :) i dont have OCD but bad anxiety and its getting so hard to differentiate between pregnancy hormones exacerbating symptoms or is it actually getting worse. Hope youre okay, im here to chat for you too :) i had sone time off there two weeks ago and i fully need more! Definitely can relate i need sleep, some tlc and good food for a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back