Rant about B and Q wallpaper!

Urchin

Reaction score
We've bought blue wallpaper from B and Q, for the bottom half of the wall in the nursery.
When hubby had papered all of the bottom of the wall we realised that one roll of it wa s slightly different shade of blue. The batch numbers on the rolls were the same, and the colour looks identical when it's on the roll.

I'm so mad, hubby is up there right now trying to peel off all the wrong paper, it's bringing off the lining paper he did so carefully, it's bringing off the other blue paper we chose for the top half of the wall.

We got a new roll yesterday off B and Q to replace the wrong coloured one, but it's tuning into such a nightmare. We'll need to buy more lining paper and adhesive, and I doubt it will ever look as good as it did before (ignoring the colour difference)

I'm looking for the complaints phone number online, and it's nowhere to be found. If I go into B and Q again today I'll go NUTS!

I hate B&Q too! Walking around there just makes me feel irritated.

We bought two tins of paint once that were identical batch numbers, looked the same in the tin etc, but when they were up on the walls dried totally different shades! It looked awful and we had to repaint the whole kitchen. At least that was only painting though and not wallpapering (which is a nightmare so you have my sympathies!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back