Just bought the border for the nursery

valleygirl24

Reaction score
After asking for advice on here last week regarding an online seller I decided to look elsewhere for a border, even if it meant not having a Humphreys Corner one (dont like the current one in Mothercare) and after hours of deciding I picked one that was out of stock, I have just spoken to the owner of the shop and they had them delivered about 15-20 minutes ago so I have just ordered it.

What do you think? Fluffy Friends

The walls are being painted in two colours, the bottom half will be Spearmint from B&Q (quite a bright green) and the top half will be Dulux Lemon Tropics. I cant wait to see if after it has been done, but Ive got a week or so before it can be done as its being plastered on the weekend.

Awww that's lovely - we have just finished our nursery today so will take some pictures tonight and hopefully get them on here....

Its so exciting when it all comes together isnt it.

Jane x

Aww, super cute. Sounds like your nursery will be lovely. xx

The only thing I was concerned about was that it may not go with the humphrey theme Ive got in there. Got cot stuff, curtains, lightshade etc all humphrey

Aww that's really cute!

LO is gonna be in with us for a bit and then he & Soph will be sharing a room so I'm trying to come up with themes/colours that will be ok for both of them :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back