Mould

keli

Reaction score
Does anybody know anything about it? Just moved my NEW drawers and on the back is all mould.. green stuff, dry and comes off like powder! :( The bottom two drawers, the bottoms are full of it too. The wall behind is wall papered and there's nothing on the paper but i ripped some off and the wall looks like its got dark marks on. Is there anything i can do? Its in my bedroom aswel where Cooper sleeps is it ok???

scrub it off with bleach and paint over it... its how we were told to get rid of it... also keep a window a crack open for ventilation. It will help. :)

You can get this brilliant stuff from Wickes too - fungicidal wash. We have had problems with rising damp (house was damp coursed last year) and this stuff is brilliant at stopping it coming back. :)

Will this work on my drawers or will i have to throw them?.. it seems to have spread to loads it's even ruined a pair of boots that had a wooden heel :(

keli said:
Will this work on my drawers or will i have to throw them?.. it seems to have spread to loads it's even ruined a pair of boots that had a wooden heel :(

It'll take the sort of fuzziness off them but might still leave a mark. It shouldn't grow back (at least not as quickly anyway) after either. Damp sucks :( :hug:

Damp does suck! :lol: Thanks for your reply, will have to pop to wickes xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back