random question

adele88

Reaction score
Just a random question how many weeks does your bump usually drop and how will you know? thanks

Last edited:
When my bump dropped with Jacob he got stuck on my hip getting into position and I could not walk comfortably! Then I had loads of pressure down below. It's different for everyone x

thanks its just so i know what to look out for lol x

I know, honestly even second time round and being not so long after having Jacob!! I get confused myself lol x

usually when babe engages - so between 34-39 weeks and you'll be able to see it has dropped - and you'll prob have more pressure down below - whilst being able to breath again!

usually when babe engages - so between 34-39 weeks and you'll be able to see it has dropped - and you'll prob have more pressure down below - whilst being able to breath again!

Fair point :D lol

mine dropped at 36 weeks - noticably less pressure on my ribs more than anything

and the whole feeling like baby is going to fall out thing :D

ooo i cant wait to feel it am guessing it would be really heavy lol

I carry really low anyway so I dont think you can really see mine drop but I can feelwhen it dose with my other two it felt like the head was there!!! I was walking like a cowboy lol

I hope mines dropped, Ive thought several times that it has then gone to midwife to be told heads not engaged at all :wall: got midwife this morning so fingers crossed!!! I have no idea how to tell whats going on to be honest!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back