• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

random blood :-s TMI

Kayelle

Reaction score
So, went to have a poop. Was a lil painful but no where near being the worst, wouldn't consider it constipation, but defo hard ( so sorry for tmi, just need to explain)
Ok so when I wipe there is poo and wee but also blood. There was a decent amount, fresh, not really thick, one small blood clot thing. I wipe again to see where it came from and paper complely clean! So confused !
I've had poos that are so big I bleed, but this was no where near that and way too much blood. Don't think it from foof as it is thin, no gloop iykwim. Again sorry for tmi, but any suggestions? Not worried, just curious

right one of two things fishers which aree small tears by your bum that would cause a little pain and small amount of fresh bleeding i suffer with them. the other is a torn sphincter in your bowl if it was a big poo which would also cause small bleeding x

Yeah I agree sounds like a anal fissure I get them too it's like pooing a knife out at times :-(

Yeah I agree sounds like a anal fissure I get them too it's like pooing a knife out at times :-(

i've had them for two and a half years and they are getting worse, its now to the point where they are open constantly and hurt when i even i try go pee. i swear at times it is like having my daughter again it hurts that much so i know how you feel x

O right! Has pg caused it? It didn't hurt a lot when I went. Anything I can do to 'fix' it? X

Lots of orange juice hun to smooth the way. It might also be a good idea to wipe your back part with one bit of tissue and the front with another bit just to keep an eye where it is coming from when you get close to getting your show xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back