Rain cover...

munchkin1982

Reaction score
Hi girlies, looking some advice and hopefully one of you may be able to point me in the right direction!!!

Many of you will remember that 2 weeks ago I became the proud owner of my rear/parent facing Britax Vigour 3 pram :)

Well, that is all well and good BUT I do not have a rain cover for it :-(

Any ideas where I can get a rain cover for it? Preferably one that attaches to the seat part of the pram so that Layla can stay facing me etc rather than me having to make her "face the world" just yet...

Many thanks :) xxx

Have you rang britax? They should be able to sort something out :) x

I got the pram 2nd hand hun... plus I was hoping I could pick one up a bit cheaper than direct from them? xx

thanks hun... I noticed that one earlier... doesn't really state whether it can be used when having it parent facing :wall:

alot of other ones i've seen on ebay state forward facing only :-( x

That's strange. Is the pushchair completely different when forward facing then? I know our rain cover for my pram fit the pram and the pushchair when it's parent facing and forward facing. Surely you shouldn't need 2 rain covers for it. xx

lol... good idea ;-)

thinking about it, I do still have the rain cover from the first pram i had which was a similar shape/size when parent facing... could dig that out and see if it fits :) xx

the bugaboo frog one might fit your pram you can get it on amazon for around £9 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back