Baby shops are messing with my hormones lately grrr

LoopyLouize

Reaction score
Just need to rant!

I ordered a Bebecar Ipop custom made 15 weeks ago, they have a 12 week lead time and told me it would be ready for 15th January... I AM STILL WAITING! I have been ringing the shop we ordered it through many many times now over the weeks and everytime get fobbed of with an excuse, such as "it will be delivered to us on Wednesday so we will ring you when it has come in" bla bla etc etc.. So today was the final straw when they told me again.. It is due in to us on Monday so we will ring you.

I just went apeshit on the phone to the manager and left him shaking I think lmao. Told him he has 5 minutes to ring the manufacturer up and to ring me back, if he doesn't I told him I would be on my way to the shop to cause a scene. If this doesn't get me some answers I will just have to revert to violence lol

Haha you go girl, they think they can get away with murder sometimes and we will accept it. You get them told. lol xx

Even though I still don't have my pram or any answers as to when I will have it.. I feel a great sense of satisfaction about taking my hormonal anger issues out on somebody lol. I actually needed that!

Tell them you'll ring Trading Standards as you have been fobbed off so many times you are concerned that they have taken your money and not actually ordered it for you. Having worked in retail this tends to send shops into a bit of a panic. Trading standards are fantastic and take this sort of thing very seriously, they got me back the vet bills from a bedding company when their "safe" bedding killed my hamster :(

Good for you ! Don't mess with a pregnant lady....lol !!!

good for you! bet they wont mess you around after that. hope you get it soon. xx

Yep, it is due in to them on Monday apparantly. They where very apologetic but still blamed Bebecar and said they spoke to Bebecars managing director over this issue and he offered no explanation for the delay. Lets see what happens Monday. If I don't have my pram on said day, I will see red and just hit the roof in the shop :) x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back