he dont understand!

trixipaws

Reaction score
my boyf has been very supportve and great throughout my pregnancy, but i do have one little qualm with him- i can tell he doesnt believe me that i have an excuse to be so tired.
today was not a work day and nor have i done any housework, i walked out to the shops and watered the plants but nothing else- yet after peep show (11pm) i was SO TIRED! i told him and he said i was a lazy-bones! i informed him (as i have b4 many times) that its tiring and hard work, growing another person in ur tummy! he tried to hide it but i could see his eyes roll!
i'm not lazy am i, it IS tiring isnt it?! who's with me?!

anyway, off to bed now! :sleep:

im with you!
it is tiring! remember your body works twice as hard when you are pregnant, maybe you should inform your boyfriend of that lol

They should give every dad to be a strap on pg belly to wear for a week and some hormone pills and see how tired he gets!! :evil:
My OH lets me clear up after our daughter and get her dressed etc, clean the house and everything, when i should be resting! :x
He says 'your only pregnant, its not an illness' :shock: :x

I have got more tired in tri 3 than any other tri..I can do nothing all day and be exhausted.

I was having this same conversation with a friend last week who's partner didn't believe her on the tireness front etc. It's so unfair as I'd love to see them cope with the early changes in T1 then the uncomfortable changes (and the extra weight etc) by T3....men just simply wouldn't have babies!! Perhaps print a webpage that says something like "you'll be tired easily, rest when you can" type thing and show him it's not just you making it up it really does happen...or get him online and show him this thread, were all the same not just you :hug:

Daniel is sort of sympathetic to me but sometimes I dont think he actually realises how much hard work it is being pregnant!

All he sees from the outside is my belly getting bigger, apart from that he thinks Im just the same. I just wish for one day he could actually FEEL what I feel then he might understand.

I must admit though he does help out quite a bit, just not as much as I would like. He works full time though so I feel bad asking him to do housework when he gets in too :wall:

Oh boy do they need a wake up call :evil:

I have never been so tired, hardly sleeping and no energy what-so-ever!

My OH is really good though, still very supportive. If i manage to hoover and do one lot of washing it's a good day.

Agreed give them a few bags of sugar wrapped in a blanket and get them to tie it round there waist, they wouldn't last an hour, we are the champions girls :cheer:

oh dear this is how my hubby is... i'm like you do hardly anything but i'm so tried

like today i woke up about 11.00 watch rubbish on tv walked to mums she only lives down the road and i'm tried

i don't think they will ever understand the true meaning of being a woman

i heard men can't handle labour pains and if there where to have them there will die :shock: tell him that :hug:

don't watch that hun.... men that's all i'm saying

There is a reason why maternity leave starts several weeks before the birth, you're too knackered!

My ex OH couldn't understand this either, he spent all his time whinging that I never did anything around the house, yet he spent all HIS time playing on his PS2 :shock:

Oh and from him chatting to another friend, apparently I never did anything BEFORE I was pregnant either... that would probably be when I was doing 2 jobs and working 47 hours+ a week... and what was he doing? Ah yes! Sitting at home playing his PS2 :evil: :evil:

The amount of times I would be too tired to move when I came home from my day job and then ahve to drag myself off to my evening job when he hadn't even bothered to put the hoover around all day... no wonder he is an ex now :twisted:

Hi

Mine is okay somtimes but on weekends he wakes up early anyways and when i tell him i want to sleep in half the time he moans and signs ya okay . I only ask for 1 day a week to sleep in lol all week i get up early with Kiara ....MEN :?
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back