Racism

laetitia85 said:
I find it funny when people say that immigrants 'steal' jobs. Because there are hundreds of thousands of jobs advertised each year. It's so unrealistic and stupid to blame immigrants! :?

its probably just their excuse for being lazy mofo's born and bred in england never contribute but bum on benefits! divert the attention onto those who are "stealing *their* jobs" to justify them sitting on their arses!

laetitia85 said:
I find it funny when people say that immigrants 'steal' jobs. Because there are hundreds of thousands of jobs advertised each year. It's so unrealistic and stupid to blame immigrants! :?
Immigrants don't steal jobs, they usually take on jobs that a lot of native British people are too stuck up to do, like clean floors or pack boxes. :roll:

fran_23 said:
you always get the odd old person at the bus stop moaning that "these immigrants have taken all our jobs etc" but i am always quick to point out if the lazy arse locals had got off there arses and secured them jobs first then a hard working person from another country wouldn't have had a job to apply for in the first place. They soon shut up when they realise i am not playing ball!!!

OMG is anyone watching jerry springer on virgin just now? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

one of the most horrific racists is on this- wishing his 6-yr-old mixed race grandchild dead and talking of killing babies :evil:

its called "attack of the KKK dad" if u wanna find it on youtube or summink

i hate that muthafucker!

I live in the next town to Dewsbury and the whole area in and around is a very highly populated Muslim area and I tend to hear a lot of racism from older folk.

My step mum is terrible and calls them (dont want to say it, just cant bring myself to do it but its a short version of Pakistani), along with my Grandma's fella.

I hate it. I really cannot stand racism and will always put them right if they start using it around me or Maia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back