Quinny > Speedy

Krystal

Reaction score
Hi all :wave:

Am thinking of getting a new pushchair for Jack.

I currently have the M&P's Pilko Pramette Polka. I love it but now Jack is using the pushchair part I feel as though something less bulky would be better.

I have had a look at the Quinny Speedy in black and I really like it. Has anyone else got this and if so would you recommend it?

Also I'm not too keen on the footmuff that they show on the website, has anyone got a recommendation for other footmuffs that would fit?

And final question I promise, how much should I be looking at paying for this? I always end up paying loads more than anyone else for things and am determined to hunt down a bargain!!! I can't use Ebay as I don't have paypal so would just be normal stockists.

Thanks girls :hug:

Hiya

Im sorry i cant help you but im certain Sarah H has a quinny speedy! She might not be on for a couple of days tho as she was travelling back from her husbands parents house in Houston and she said she wont be back on for untill she had got her body clock sorted!

I think she was due back in Aberdeen (sp) on the 27th. you could drop her a PM to see if she picks it up!

HTH

By the way i love the colour of that quinny speedy

Thanks for your reply hun! I'll def drop Sarah a PM. Not gonna do my usual and rush into buying it until I've investigated fully. Although, I am itching to go a buy right this second cos OH said it was fine to buy a new one :wall: :wall: :wall: :)

firstly, you dont need paypal to use ebay ;) it is quicker, is there any reason you cant use paypal?

Secondly, speedi's not sure if they are smaller than ur MP polka... hmm

Best speaking to Jools288812(sp?) or SarahH as both of them have a speedi

Quinnys are FAB prams... ive had 2 quinnys buzz's and a quinny zapp ;)

If you were to buy a speedi in a shop ur looking at over £200 i think..

ON the bay £100-150

so if u can get a paypal account, or wait for them to cash a cheque then get on ebay...

Footmuffs - more a less any will fit, i had a Buggy snuggle on my Buzz :)

Thanks Lozzi, I can't use paypal cos I used to have an a/c with them ageeeeeees ago, can't remember email I used OR the password. I even set a new one up and contacted them about it and they weren't very helpful, basically said unless I knew the above info they couldn't help. Which means I can't use my bank a/c details for another paypal account :?

I've been reading reviews on it and people have said it's a bit bulky when getting in and out of cars so I'm not sure it's much of an improvement space wise. However... I have fallen in love :lol:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
Thanks Lozzi, I can't use paypal cos I used to have an a/c with them ageeeeeees ago, can't remember email I used OR the password. I even set a new one up and contacted them about it and they weren't very helpful, basically said unless I knew the above info they couldn't help. Which means I can't use my bank a/c details for another paypal account :?

I've been reading reviews on it and people have said it's a bit bulky when getting in and out of cars so I'm not sure it's much of an improvement space wise. However... I have fallen in love :lol:

if i were u id get a parent facing ;)

lozzi said:

:doh: What is that then? :lol: Explain Miss Lozzi, I need all the help I can get and since your the forum Pramoholic.... :D

Sweetcheeks24 said:
lozzi said:

:doh: What is that then? :lol: Explain Miss Lozzi, I need all the help I can get and since your the forum Pramoholic.... :D

Basically there are prams that are forward facing only:

SS07200-2131TPS102880.jpg

And then there are ones that can face you or face forward:

stroller.jpg

Here are some that i know parent face, in pushchair mode:

Bebe confort Loola
loola_rear.jpg
Quinny Buzz
rear%20facing.jpg

Silver cross freeway
linear_freeway_stroller.jpg

Mutsy rider
mutsy_urban.jpg

Hauck infinity
6130760.jpg

Britax Vigour 4
OC-3770-bachelorblue.jpg
Britax Vigour 3
VIGOUR3%202.jpg

First Wheels City Elite
3678128.jpg
(Cant find pic in parent facing, but it does, as i had one :) )
Bugaboo
bugaboo-gecko-stroller.jpg

Stokke Explory
102269OLIVE0000-1.jpg

THeres loads more but them are all i can think of from off top of my head

Hiya! :wave:
We have speedi and we absolutely love everything about it! But to be honest with you it is quite bulky to get in and out the boot and takes up quite alot of space in our boot (we have a MG ZS)
Also I'm not keen on the way it reclines but I think that's just because we have a loola too and it's so easy to recline with one hand!
But other than that I can't fault it at all! It's so easy to manouvre and is so smooth over any surface!

The loola is brilliant too - folds small and easy to get in and out the boot, baby can face you or forward, but not so easy to steer and not so smooth over rough ground!

Any more questions about either feel free to ask! :D

Brilliant Jools.. thanks for your reply to this. We have a Mazda 3 and it has a fairly spacious boot. TBH the Pramette takes a lot of space anyway, I'll have a think overnight and PM you if thats ok cos I know I have a few questions floating around in my head that I'd like to ask :D

Thanks again :hug:

Oh you will have no probs getting it in your boot then! Yes, ask away! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back