lozzi- help plz!

clairescunny55

Reaction score
hello pram/pushchair expert I need your help! I'm after a lightweight, very compact pushchair for Ryan as he is too big for his pram now. It must be small when folded, have a hood/raincovers and footmuff. I really like the quinny ones, are any of those suitable? Thanks x :hug:

Hi There

I no nothing about prams but didnt want to view and then bugger off, im sure lozzi will be here with your reply in no time.

XX

Hellooooo :)

I love quinnys :D lol

Quinny zapp, not yet, it doenst recline and obviously is no good to you yet..

Quinny Speedi's are supposed to be really good, but i havent personal experience... so cant comment.

Quinny Buzz -

Old style - very roomy fab, but not compact fold by a long way....

New style - Look fab, again not compact fold, and the seat belts arent very big! my bam isnt fat by a long way, but htey were gettin tight on her when she had her coat on, so i had to get rid :(

Alternatives, personally i would go for a from birth stroller.

Depending what your budget is i would suggest buying:

Petite star Zia + footmuff approx £130

if you can stretch an XLR (they come with pushchair, raincover, reversible pram liner, and footmuff) brand new they are RRP£179 but if u search around you can get them cheaper...

eg

http://www.babybyes.com/itemdetl.php/it ... techno_xlr

but you can get some bargains on ebay ;) if you need help searching then lemme know :)

Or alternatively have a look at the many different umbrella fold prams.... Even if they dont come wit a footmuff you can always get a buggysnuggle... god i love them :D

look at my lady in one of hers (not in pram tho ;) ) :

P1010587.jpg

There is a bargain pram M&P beat buggy at argos 68.99 from nearly 90....

ohhh loving the snuggle, im a buggy snuggle addict too, but we got the stripey rainbow one and the iccle pink flowery one for the pram

paradysso said:
ohhh loving the snuggle, im a buggy snuggle addict too, but we got the stripey rainbow one and the iccle pink flowery one for the pram

Ive got 2 at the mo, just got rid of pink pom other week, ive got the flower fur pictured, and the hearts fur...

LUSH <3

i LOVE snuggles.. so versatile... use mine in car seat, on the floor as you can see and the obvious in the prams :D

still cant work out how to keep mine in position in the bugaboo nothing to tie it too :(

paradysso said:
still cant work out how to keep mine in position in the bugaboo nothing to tie it too :(
ive had some funny prams for top ties too :roll:

hmmmm maybe a good idea for me needing a new buggy lmao so i can attach my buggy snuggle

paradysso said:
hmmmm maybe a good idea for me needing a new buggy lmao so i can attach my buggy snuggle

ABSOLUTELY :D lol

:dance: i wrote a list of every buggy i had and im not far behind you, no wonder my OH wont let me buy any more, since he pays for each one :rotfl:

paradysso said:
:dance: i wrote a list of every buggy i had and im not far behind you, no wonder my OH wont let me buy any more, since he pays for each one :rotfl:

Can u imagine what kind of numbers i'll be up to by the time she is 2? or if i had another baby!? :shock:

Doenst bare thinking about does it lol

lmao my habbit slowed down after she was 1. im really trying to be good, i just buy nappies now haha but i think i spend more on nappies now :shock:

paradysso said:
lmao my habbit slowed down after she was 1. im really trying to be good, i just buy nappies now haha but i think i spend more on nappies now :shock:

I was considering starting with the reusables, but for the outlay cost, it seems a lot, especially considering my plan is to start potty training as soon as she is walking....

***PS... sorry total thread hijack :oops: ****

its well worth it, u cud have matching nappies to buggy lmao

its made toilet training so much easier, as alana feels when shes wet. plus u can buy 2nd hand really cheap

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back