another quinny question *any pics??*

Riley's Mommy

Reaction score
hi there. i was woundering what footmuffs you have for your buzz's?

ive looked at the quinny one, and i dont like the head hugger thing. id like one which say hooks over the top of the chair.

help hehe

ETA: does anyone have any pics of the footmuffs they use, or of the quinny footmuff on the new buzz?

hi - glad you got a parent facing pushchair, its so much better seeing babes isnt it !!!!!!!!!!

on the right subject now cant you just get the original quinnt footmuff? not a clue really though as i have a loola, i LOVE the buzz though :D

yeh thats why i ordered the buzz, as i HATE my trenton with a passion now. and i as riley is too big for the carrycot part, i wanted a buggy facing towards me. imo its horrible having a young baby facing away.

i dont know tbh, if it goes over the top of the chair, yeah ill get the quinny one, but i dont want it hugging his head

ETA: i only just noticed my avvy is still the preggy one rofl. only took me 4months to realise :rotfl:

the quinny one goes up round their head - not so much hugging it tho, unless you pull the draw strings really tight!

I have a quinny footmuff with my buzz, but to be honest i dont like it....

ive got a buggy snuggle on route :D

lozzi said:

i just brought a quinny one. then i see thte thread bout them ones :x

keslo66 said:
lozzi said:

i just brought a quinny one. then i see thte thread bout them ones :x

*runs away waving a buggysnuggle*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14