trying not to worry because im snowed in

Kayelle

Reaction score
My bumpy has never kicked loads and usually quiet in morning, but have barely felt anything today , typical I just got a massive kick as I'm typing! But always worry when its worth worrying!
Sorry if I've asked before but if he is quiet all day, but having a kick now, but then quiet all night should I worry then?
I'm so worried as I'm snowed in so can't rush to hospital if anything was wrong :-(:-(

They always make us worry already! I find my LO is always quiet through the night too. She doesn't move much until we start talking in the morning. Just do your kick counts... My doc says you should have at least 6 movements in 2 hours. I find it helps to actually look at my belly because somehow she can move quite a bit without me feeling it, but I can see it. Hope everything is ok! Let us know!

Ok great thanks, so if I start now and count 6 individual kicks or flutteres? X

Any type of movement is counted. A kick, flutter, wriggle or squirm. U can always try the ice cold drink r layin on ur left to get him moving around. I usually find a good prod makes Pip move too!

xx

I get odd days where baby chip is quiet. I get the odd movement on quiet days but lately chip has been waking up of a night.

I'm sure bubba is sleeping soundly in there in the warm while we are freezing out here!! ;)

Ok thank you :) he has been kicking doppler so am a bit happier but you know what its like just freaking out incase something wrong! Didnt help that while I was happily watching an American version of one born that a lady had a stillborn, I cried and cried :-( x

I've been told different things now about the amount of kicks, the midwives told me anything less the normal and the consultant told me 10 in 12hours, Hope your movements have improved now. x

Have a bit of chocolate and see what that does it usually moves my LO. Or orange juice.
Don't worry about the snow. Don't panic yourself. X

Well when I was cooking oh dinner he was kicking , he likes cooking lol so ok now :)
So easy to panic with snow I guess. I'm not allowed to leave the house oh would kill me if I fell x x

Hi hun, im in the same boat as u. Panicing when i dont know if theres anything to panic over. Im so scared of something going wrong i cant relax and enjoy this. I will relax when i have my princess in my arms hope ur ok today xxxxx

Yeah I just need to be able to cuddle him and stuff now! Yeah thanks im better today felt him more :) so tired though! X x

Me too, infact im debating an afternoon nap. Ive never slept through the day but oh my days i could fall asleep on a washing line now haha xxx

Just shows how crap my midwife really is I haven't been told anything about monitoring movement or anything n im already 31 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back