Quick Question

L.Sincere

Reaction score
Hi :wave:
Where Is Every1 This Mornin :shock:
i been have been TTCing as a few of u kno and recently i feel a lot of cramp an my breast feel alot more like theirs something their like its full of water or summin & last time i was pregnant i had the worst gas ever :oops: and it's back. could i be pregnant? i don't feel sick but last time i didnt either but i am eating a lot more then normal what should i do?

iv seen this 3 times in 3 different sections :shock:

Now now girls, we all know what its like to desperately want an answer!

In answer to your question, it does sound possible but only a test will tell you for sure....when is your period due?

i had a tiny period on da 20th lasted 1 day but it wasnt heavy it was light jus a few spots of blood n b4 dat i had my last period in febuary. im not sure if da last 1 was a period or not im confused

Sounds like it could have been an implantation bleed, which is where the baby attaches to your womb and it can cause this slight bleed in some people, if your last proper period was in feb then you really should test as it sounds very likely that you are pregnant!

Hope you get the result you want :hug:

Ok imma take the test 2nyt wen my boyfriends back and let you all know in the mornin :)

L.Sincere said:
Ok imma take the test 2nyt wen my boyfriends back and let you all know in the mornin :)

Good luck hun!! :hug:

thnxz every1 :hug:
i jus got ur pm thnxz
imma take it 2nite fingures crossed :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member