quick question???

Melly+2

Reaction score
do you always have a show or not, just getting a bit jelous coz everyone seems to be having em and i havnt lol. i have been having like a creamy discharge sorry tmi but thats it??? any answers ladies:) thankies :hug:

littlelady87 said:
do you always have a show or not, just getting a bit jelous coz everyone seems to be having em and i havnt lol. i have been having like a creamy discharge sorry tmi but thats it??? any answers ladies:) thankies :hug:

Not everyone has a show, i know my Mum never had one with me or my Brother, I've been having clear stringy discharge for a while now but last night a few lumps of goo lol (Sorry TMI) so i'm assuming that is the start of my proper show but you only get a bloody show when you are starting to dialate apparently

A show is a mucus plug it is jelly like and clear (sometimes with a streak of blood) and stretchy just like snot lol...

Some women like me for example start losing it in little bits for weeks which i have been doing for the past 2 weeks and budge aswell i think? Some get it in 1 big blob just before labour, and others dont get it untill they actually go into labour.

Hope this helps
Cas

ps: dont be jealous baby will come when he wants too....and i think you're lucky that you dont get a load of fairy snot everytime you wipe :rotfl:

lol fairy snot thats a new one, well it is a bit stringy but i wouldnt class it as a show really, oh well i just thought i wud ask coz i wasnt sure:)

littlelady87 said:
lol fairy snot thats a new one, well it is a bit stringy but i wouldnt class it as a show really, oh well i just thought i wud ask coz i wasnt sure:)

It could be the start of a show Littlelady87 as Cassi said some people start loosing it in little bits and you could mistake it for discharge if there isnt much

hmmmmmmmm maybe:) not long now, a week today :cheer: :cheer:

littlelady87 said:
hmmmmmmmm maybe:) not long now, a week today :cheer: :cheer:

:dance: Yey hehe, Dont get your hopes up too much just incase it doesnt happen yet though hun, atleast you know in 2-3 weeks your bubba wil def be here :D

My first due date is today...nothing yet though, am prepared for the 2 week mark though

yeah i know, i have givven up getting my hopes up everytime i have a twinge:) i taslked to mw last time and they might be able to do a sweep a few days after my due date though coz i am haaving alot ofd pain in my legs so you never know:) i will have another chat on weds. You know like every one else are dialating, how do they know do they have to do an internal? sorry if this is a stupid question:)

littlelady87 said:
yeah i know, i have givven up getting my hopes up everytime i have a twinge:) i taslked to mw last time and they might be able to do a sweep a few days after my due date though coz i am haaving alot ofd pain in my legs so you never know:) i will have another chat on weds. You know like every one else are dialating, how do they know do they have to do an internal? sorry if this is a stupid question:)

I understand hun, its hard work cooking these babies lol..well atleast you've got something to focus on & hopefully the sweep will work & off you'll go!! I'm not sure, i know my MW wont do an internal untill i'm a week overdue and then she will tell me if i'm dialating or if shes able to do a sweep but everywhere is different, think you should ask you MW hun

yeah i think i will coz loads of ppl say they found out they were dialating and had no pain at all so it makes me wonder. just over excited i think coz i am not nervous at all:) my bf is though he told me last night, we are going to a breast feeding class tonight and i dont think he is looking forward to it lol :lol: men

Yeah i heard people say that too. There's nothing wrong being excited bless ya, atleast someone is lol...I am a lil excited but i'm more nervous about the birth at the moment. My OH is the one excited and i'm the worried one

i am worried bout the pain at all, i am really looking forward to feeling it actually but it is my fist time so it is all new to me and i probably wont be saying that wen it happens:) lol

littlelady87 said:
i am worried bout the pain at all, i am really looking forward to feeling it actually but it is my fist time so it is all new to me and i probably wont be saying that wen it happens:) lol

It's my first time too so all new to me as well. I think i'm just really worried because i listen to other people too much, i know every birth is different but its the not knowing when, where, what, how thats worrying me...Its only a few hours/days of your life though so i suppose i will get through it ok

FYI the creamy white discharge is not show..i get that aswell and its just a general pg discharge..unless it goes yellow and smells then it could be an infection..

oh maybe it was the start of my show i saw the other day then :think:
Is it ok to lose it about 37 weeks? :think:

yeah i was like 36 when i first got it

Jolly good :D
Just thought i would ask :D
Hmm i made it to 37 weeks..so now i just have to wait? that doesnt seem fun :shakehead: :shakehead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miamie50
Back