mucus plug... sorrry if TMI

EllieG

Reaction score
Well not long to go! I think I might be wishing signs of labour on, but have been feeling like I have had a lot of discharge today, I havnt had any itching so it's not thrush, just been to the loo and wiped and there was a big lump of creamy coloured mucus :oops: when i say big, it wasnt massive but very noticable. I remember my show with the last two being more like jelly but that was only after a sweep so there would have been more anyway. What do you guy think? Sorry if this is a bit yucky :rotfl:

For me last time it was more jelly-like as you say, and I wasn't induced.... but who knows? Maybe its the start for you, if so very good luck, keep us posted xx

Hi

I am not quite sure as i didnt think i had a showor i didnt notice with Kiara but sounds like it could be maybe LO will be here in the next few days
:D Katrina

Haven't got any experience of this sorry :( I had a c-section with my first so didn't get any labour.

I hope it is the "show" you want it to be. It would be nice to have your baby on time or a little early wouldn't it? :D

It would :D been having lots of braxton hicks today and backache but could be just last stages of pregnancy stuff, o well I guess time will tell xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back