Quick q about mw appointments

Welshhunniexx

Reaction score
Im a second time mum and was wondering when do i have my next mw app, roughly. my mw hasnt written it in my notes and im not sure when im next due.

im 15+4 now, do i see her at my quad blood test? or later? any help appreciated x x

Thinking about it, I dont have another one set either :| Maybe it'll get done at the 20 week scan? Xx

You need to see her at 16 weeks to get your blood results from the 12 week scan and generally just have a chat. Then it's 24 weeks I think xxxxxxxxx

Wss^^^^ I'd def contact them on Monday :)

---
- Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have a list of appointments in my notes and 16 weeks is the next one after the 12 week scan :)

I was the same as Torino - in my maternity notes there is a list of when the regular appoints are, and it's been down to me to book them in...

so maybe check your notes, or give them a ring so that you can make sure you get booked in at the right time.

xxx

Seems to be slightly different for everyone. I was 16, then 20 week scan, then 22 and 28. If you google your hospital and maternity, does a maternity booklet come up? It does for me and in it is the weeks you should get appointments.

xx

I have all my appointments in my notes, well weeks. Although I'm afirst time mum, I think we only have extra later on. You should have one at 16weeks with midwife, and then 20week scan and 24week midwife appointment. x

Thanks girls.

i had my blood results through the post, all was ok apart from iron levels being low, which i knew anyways. will give my green notes another check but i couldnt find anything in there the other day.

i have my quad test tomoz so will ask then 2 x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back