2 questions...

Kylie1007

Reaction score
For us gals who are well into our 3rd tri and feeling fed up with aches and pains and just plain ready to have our babies,2 questions...

1. What do you STILL enjoy about being pregnant?

2. What will you MISS about being pregnant?

1. I love feeling my baby move around - it still feels novel!

2. I will miss the excuses I can use at the moment (I can't lift that, I can eat pretty much what I want etc.) :rotfl: I doubt I'll miss an awful lot tho...

I still enjoy baby moving and i think that will be the only thing i miss, not had the easiest pregnancy!

i enjoy watching and feeling the baby move and i will miss somewhere to rest my plate/cuppa

clairescunny55 said:
i will miss somewhere to rest my plate/cuppa
Mine catches all the food I drop (that and down my top!) - however when my cousin came around with their 6 week old baby, my bump was a great place to sit the baby!

i will miss the fact that i dont need an excuse to be a right lazy cow!
oh and the little wriggles from bubs and the right to eat Mar Bar duo's whenever i like and oh running around getting me stuff, like nice ice cold glasses of coke with ice (its got to have ice innit or it gets sent back!)
i think thats about it unless i think of anything else.x

In answer to both questions.....Nothing!! :)

I hate these mood swings and my joints aching, also the toilet issue, ifeel so embarressed that I'm going to wet myself soon!

I'll miss feeling bubs move

xrachx said:
i will miss the fact that i dont need an excuse to be a right lazy cow!

I'll miss that too, but not the fact I actually have no energy...
I'll really miss the kicks as thats the most enjoyable part and the anticipation of waiting to meet our little man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back