• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

questions about nipples????

spice

Reaction score
ok so i was just wondering if anyones had already changed colour?!? as mine have gone darker, and also seem to be peeling a bit, though my skin is also peeling in other places too!!!

not sure if i should ask the mw about it, as ive got my 16week appointment tomorrow afternnon :)

thankx xxx

Hey mine arent peeling but they are very dry and alot larger and alot darker. Me and my bf joke that they are like beef burgers, hopefully they will go down again after :)

Mine are alot darker and alot bigger. They're not dry though. I rub cocoa butter everywhere every night after my bath/shower so maybe thats helping? They bloomin itch some days though! lol x

Sooo glad other peoples are peeling/flaking, was wondering what was happening x

mine did go through a dry stage and did even peel a bit - as above rub cocoa butter into them its lovely and they feel much better x

i use stretch mark cream/ oil every morning and night so they dont get a chance to dry out. xxx

Hi. mine are darker; they are still a little sore at times, but better then they were...

xx

Can get moisturising nipple cream from boots - really good. Worth getting especially if planning to breastfeed cos once these boys blister and crack it no longer a laughing matter (ouch)

Mine are a lot darker than they were before! I knew theyd change but I didnt know it would be that much!

xx

Mine are alot darker and alot bigger. They're not dry though. I rub cocoa butter everywhere every night after my bath/shower so maybe thats helping? They bloomin itch some days though! lol x

mine have also been itchy in the past few days!!!

thanks to everyone else, am defently going to rub coco butter into them, there not peeling now but that been doing it on and off!!! just need to get it into my routine!!! but i feel a lot more normal now :)

Hey girls.I had.a.stage of that got.better.and now.its back again.
X x

I did experience the dryness/peeling on nipples. like others I started using coca butter and it has worked wonders.

I have noticed that not only are they darker, but the actual nipple itself is a little more pointy! argh the joys of pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back