Need a bit of advice

futuremum

Reaction score
Hello girls!!!

Lately I have had different pains here and there and never know if I am making a fuss or if I should go and see my GP. I have always had itchy nipples but now it is different. The skin of the nipple is very thick and hard and the colour has changed too. It is not darker but a kind a lighter/weird brown colour with some dark brown "spots". the contour is not of a regular shape anymore. It does not hurt but if I touch them, it is sore. I put some hydrating cream every day to help the itching but it does not help a lot.
Now is it a normal thing happening to the nipples or should i go to the GP? I have mixed feeling about this GP, last time I went to see her, she could not find the heart of the baby at all!!! I think she did not know how to use it, fortunately i had my scan the day before and knew the baby was ok.

Also, is it normal for the baby to move less at 22 weeks? Sorry loads of questions :shock:

My nipples are hurting at the moment, rreally senstive and it feels like they are burning sometimes. I also have darker spots and one of mine is bigger than the other and darker. Hhopwever if you are worried there is no harm in asking!

My baby also has quiet times, when I was 21 weeks I could really feel baby but then baby decided to have a rest and for a week I could hardly feel it, very low down and soft. At the same time I was also experiencing stretching pains so I am just wondering whther bean was having a growth spurt. I have been told that it is normal but if you are still concerned please see your Dr or midwife as they are the best people to help you. Its not good to worry but its too easy to do, I never knew there would be so many different aches and pains xx

hi

I've just read in 'what to expect when you're expecting' that the author wishes that someone had told her that babies often have a quiet week in month 5 so I expect that's what it is. You could always call your midwife if you're worried. I always do :lol:

Louise

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back