Question to Ladies who have had ERPC

Linzie2012

Reaction score
Not so much regarding the op.

I had my confirmation scan today regarding no heart beat & it was confirmed.

I decided that I can no longer await nature to take its course, its seems its making the whole thing last longer so opted for a ERPC & going in tomorrow.

Quick question for you ladies that have been through this.

Because it is a day op, are you allowed to have someone go with you to the hospital & wait in the visitor room until your out, I'd rather my OH be there as im so scared.

I had my partner with me when I had to have mine. They even let him in the recovery room as I freaked out (I didn't take the news very well) so I don't see why you shouldn't be able to have your oh with you x

Thanks for that. I hope so.

I believe im going to freak out too.

Good luck!
I have had two, it is a very quick and easy op, but yes horrid and scary too. But you will be fine.xx

I was allowed to ave dan with me all day if I wanted but I sent him home to be with the kids I ended to do this alone fr myself plus I ad already done it once! So knew wat to expect.. Gd luck hope all goes ok n sorry again xxxx

I had my partner with me all day in the room i was in as they said it was fine, he just waited in the waiting area when i was taken down for the op but they said he could of even walked down to theatre if i wanted xx

Yes I had my Tuesday evening. My OH was with me all day, walked down to theatre with me & waiting back at my room.

If the above was not allowed I don't know how I would of managed !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back