Question on behalf of my sister =]

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
My sister found out she is pregnant this week. She has PCOS so her periods arent normal. She is trying to figure out how far along she is. She said she had a period on Jan 10th then a really light bleed for 2 days on Feb 17th. Is it possible that the feb bleed was an IB? She has also started being sick this week. She never had it in her last pregnancy and I never had any either so dont know but she wants to know how early morning sickness can start.

She told her doctors and the mw is going to do a consultation over the phone next tuesday. How n earth are they going to do her bloods/pb ect over the phone :roll:

Thanks for reading :)

i'd say second bleed could have been implantation, but more likely to be a slight bleed whilst pregnant (for instance, it was around time period was next due) this sometimes happens in early pregnancy and is nothing to worry about..

morning sickness has come and gone for me, came about 5weeks on and off, mainly at 6weeks, now gone abit, but comes bk if i dont eat enough..

if her LMP was 10th jan then thats make her 10weeks 5days, providing she has 28day cycles.. xx hope this helps xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back