Question for those late tri 1/ early tri 2

xxSparklesxx

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

Just wondering when/if you started to feel better?

The nausea, vomiting, headaches and lack if energy is really starting to get me down.

Hoping there's light at the end of the tunnel xx

Im still in the getting worse stage now Im afraid. In my 1st pregnancy i had severe sickness and was at my worst at about 11 weeks. I had significant improvement at about 13 weeks and was all better at 17 weeks.

My second pregnancy I was at my worst at about 8 weeks and was begining to feel a lot better by 10 weeks. It had all gone at about 13 weeks.

I think its different for everyone but my second pregnancy was more typical. There is a good chance you will be feeling quite a bit better in the next couple of weeks.

Last edited:
My dinner came straight back up last night & I'm more tired than ever. Also very grumpy. Was hoping tri 2 would be a breeze.

With my last I don't think I got better until he was born lol. I seemed to get every symptom possible thrown at me. Still have nausea waves now. The occasional vomitting spell at night when I'm brushing my teeth, it seems to make me gag and vom! Also started a new symptom in this pregnancy the last 2 days of heartburn. Sure I only started getting that in Tri 2 last time! X

I'm 16W, today was the first day i haven't been sick in a morning. I'm hoping I have turned a corner x

Exhaustion for me is getting better day by day. I felt a bit tired this afternoon at work but no where near feeling like I was going to fall asleep there and then! Ive got energy to do some ironing this evening which is a big achievement!! But everyone is different - I've been so so lucky with symptoms that I've questioned whether I'm actually pregnant or not.

I am however still waking up with headaches, but they soon go after a cup of tea. Hopefully things will start to improve for you soon enough xx

Last edited:
Oh man, I can't go much more of this. I'm due back at work tomo as well. Honestly don't know how I'm going to make it. :'-(

I've had a couple of better days but they've been followed by a truly awful day today. I'm 11 weeks and didn't have any of this with my first. I think for me the night shift are exacerbating the nausea and exhaustion. Hoping everyone feels better soon xx

with my daughter it was 12 weeks when i felt better. Almost the whole 2nd tri i felt completely normal.. but then 3rd tri id get dizzy a lot and then had spd so was in pain too, id always fall over too lol! I was all off balance, x

Last edited:
Mine pretty much stopped at 13 weeks, hope you get some relief soon hun x

I'm still sick as a dog been started on cyclizine for the nausea and vomiting. With my son I was 16 weeks before my tummy really settled

Actually managed thru Work today although felt really rough and teary at times.

Actually enjoyed my dinner tonight tho and got some relief from about 9pm (it's the small things)

Really hope I start to feel better soon, 16 weeks+ doesn't bare thinking about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back