question for second timers

farls

Reaction score
im 14 weeks now and am having my second baby really quickly after first and i feel massive. had no real bump til about 18 weeks with my first but im already starting to think about wearing my maternity clothes. just wondering if any second time mam's feel bigger this time round?

Hi Farls,

I'm only a first time mum but lots of my friends have experienced bigger bumps sooner second time round. Something to do with your stomach muscles not being what they used to. Montherhood is so glamorous!! :shock:

Hey farls,

I'm very jealous! No really, I think this is really common with second timers from what I've read on here.

P.S. How did you get on with telling your work? Did it go okay in the end?

Valentine xxx

Yes DEFINITELY my bump started to show from about 7 weeks hahaha! Its funny cos I had just slimmed down to my pre-preg weight as well, and then caboooom! On came the belly again, not that I'm complaining :D
Am at a funny stage now tho, definitely got a bump now but finding maternity clothes still a little roomy, but non-maternity clothes all too tight! ARGH!!! :evil:

I'm on number 3 and my bump is enourmous, hate to think what i'll look like towards the end :shock:

im at that same stage over the moon, my normal clothes are to tight and maternity clothes are too big. i will just have to go with maternity as there is no way i will be able to fasten any of my trousers very soon.
valentine- telling work went fine, dont know what i was worrying about. he then asked me if im planning any more children so he could have some idea if i would ever be coming back to work :rotfl: i go back on 7th feb and new baby due on 21/07/07 so will prob only be at work for approx 4 months!!! Work must really love me right now.
how do i post my scan pic?

This is my second and I didnt really have a bump til about 17 weeks.

Im almost 20 weeks now and its definitely growing! Some days it seems much bigger than others though. Im still in my normal jeans though :cheer:

I think Im gonna put a new bump pic in the Tummy Pics section now 8)

I'm at a similar stage Farls. I have about the same size tummy, maybe just a little bigger, than usual but my normal clothes are tight! :oops: I am sitting here at work wearing a normal skirt with the zip undone about 2 inches. :rotfl: Just as well I'm wearing a long top!

I'm also on my second but with a long gap. I lost the 1st pregnancy weight, put it on again, lost it and then gained a bit. So now I'm about a stone heavier than I was at this stage with my first. :|

:hug:
Sabrina
x

yea its definately normal, i didnt really get chance to lose my 'baby weight' after my first before gettin pg again but my bump still showed thru the excess fat quicker lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back