• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Question about +OPK

Fingers crossed

Reaction score
Just wanted to know how long before Ov do you get a +OPK? I'm due to OV on Monday and this evenings OPK was a very faint line like it has been for the past few days. And is it only + if the second line is as dark as or darker than the control line?

I think you OV around 24hrs after a + OPK. I think that it's only classed as + when the line is as dark or darker than the control line. Hope this helps hun.

Yeah thanks, I should be hoping for a + tomorrow then. Thanks for the quick reply :hug:

think ive got them either the day b4 , sometimes on the day depending on when u catch your poss !

deffo only a poss when its as dark or darker !

good luck chick !

Thanks Gem, well todays temp is lower than it has been and I've started to get Ov pain :cheer: . So tomorrow will be the day and I hope to get a +OPK this evening :cheer:

awwww so excited ! bang on 14 days too ! hope you been bding last couple of days with your schedule lol :cheer:

I look at those charts and just think :doh: . i just don't understand them at all :lol:

its really easy once u get started !

maybe on your break your could chart ? get to know your cycles so in may u can bang on right on time hehe

no harm , least u wont think your wasting the next 2 months !

i just took a random opk & preggy test , and the opk is fairly dark ! but not near poss yest , but im only on cd 8 :shock: preggy test was neg , thought it would be but after feeling so ll yesterday thought it was worth a go :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back